The new Biden restaurant

I love how you go from one person to "leftists" as a whole
And banned from the earth? You are such a drama queen lol
You say the dumbest things
What part of "Not welcome anywhere" do you not understand?

'They're Not Welcome Anymore, Anywhere.' Maxine Waters Tells Supporters to Confront Trump Officials

Werbung:
I see. You argue that since hateful racist white leftists shunned blacks half a century ago, hateful racist black leftists can exclude white conservatives from life in the US today?

'They're Not Welcome Anymore, Anywhere.' Maxine Waters Tells Supporters to Confront Trump Officials

One person suggestion Not Welcome isn't banned duh
How do you not understand that

And of course I am not her so why you think I am arg5 what she said is stupid lol

And of course I am not her so why you think I am arg5 what she said is stupid lol
I join you in unconditionally and unequivocally denouncing her because of her hate speech as well as any other racists who believe and say similar hateful racist things.

That's exactly how hateful whites justified not serving blacks and excluding jews from housing for example
It's antiamerican but you do you
Well democrat refused service to republicans and gun owner in restaurants . And if you look republicans are supporting Jews in Israel while some democrats are not
And blacks were sanctioned by democrats in the south .
We did away with the democrat ghate and separate water fountains restaurants 🪑 ng in the back of the bus that democrats had been doing

Well democrat refused service to republicans and gun owner in restaurants . And if you look republicans are supporting Jews in Israel while some democrats are not
And blacks were sanctioned by democrats in the south .
We did away with the democrat ghate and separate water fountains restaurants 🪑 ng in the back of the bus that democrats had been doing
And some republicans have refused service to democrats and some republicans don't support Israel and blah blah blah all you post is vague right-wing talking point nonsense

And some republicans have refused service to democrats and some republicans don't support Israel and blah blah blah all you post is vague right-wing talking point nonsense.
Yes and democrats like mad Maxie told supporters to harass republicans at home in restaurants in public where ever they saw them
How many republicans do not support Isreal 1 .

Yes and democrats like mad Maxie told supporters to harass republicans at home in restaurants in public where ever they saw them
Or, as was openly hinted by leading Democrats, shoot them at home, like was attempted at Kavanaugh's home.

US man charged with attempted murder of Justice Brett Kavanaugh​

1698330807748.png

That divide didn't always exist; in the late 1990s, the Pew Research Center found that just over half of Republicans said they sympathize with Israel more than the Palestinians. By 2018, 8 in 10 Republicans said Israel. (Pew has since stopped asking that exact question, but more recent polling still shows a wide partisan gap in attitudes.)

Apparently 20 percent support Palestine over israel

That divide didn't always exist; in the late 1990s, the Pew Research Center found that just over half of Republicans said they sympathize with Israel more than the Palestinians. By 2018, 8 in 10 Republicans said Israel. (Pew has since stopped asking that exact question, but more recent polling still shows a wide partisan gap in attitudes.)

Apparently 20 percent support Palestine over israel
A huge number of American leftists hate whites, conservative Christians, cops, and Israelis.

A huge number of American leftists hate whites, conservative Christians, cops, and Israelis.
More vague worthless right-wing BS from you all you do is make up this stuff and posted and think that that somehow makes you look smart LOL

Werbung:
More vague worthless right-wing BS from you all you do is make up this stuff and posted and think that that somehow makes you look smart LOL
https://campusreform.org/article?id=18318

'Take these m-----f-----s out': Rutgers prof rails against white people while defending CRT

Professor Brittney Cooper called Critical Race Theory “the proper teaching of American history” and said that white people are “committed to being villains in the aggregate.”

Back