The next US civil war is already here

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
In an article at the Guardian Stephane Marche writes about the parallels between now and 1861. He writes "On the eve of the first civil war, the most intelligent, the most informed, the most dedicated people in the United States could not see it coming. Even when Confederate soldiers began their bombardment of Fort Sumter, nobody believed that conflict was inevitable. The north was so unprepared for the war they had no weapons."

Werbung:
The guardian?

We need to add a thumbs down for bullshit posts because that is total bullshit.

The dems are about to lose for the typical reasons. The economy. Really disappointing that Walter is always attracted to opinions that suggest half of the USA are horrible people. What is this German guilt? Your country is the one who killed 10 million people dude.

Very simple what is happening now. Dems hold views that any normal thinking person would object to. Has nothing to do with left or right. Sex education for 5 year olds. Genital mutilation for 8 year olds. A climate theory that blames us for any bad weather that happens in the world. Race policies that promote hate.

This is not anti democracy it is democracy. A party in power that has done a shitty job and pushes an unpopular agenda. Nobody where I live talks about civil war they just do not like how things are being run. Grow the fuck up! Your heroes are going to lose.

It's pretty clear that Walter absolutely despises the USA. His posts are clear proof of that.

He started another thread about Nazism in the USA. Yep about 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% of Americans belong to the American Nazi party.

Membership 500! In a country of 330 million.

In an article at the Guardian Stephane Marche writes about the parallels between now and 1861. He writes "On the eve of the first civil war, the most intelligent, the most informed, the most dedicated people in the United States could not see it coming. Even when Confederate soldiers began their bombardment of Fort Sumter, nobody believed that conflict was inevitable. The north was so unprepared for the war they had no weapons."

sorry walt But I disagree were not even close to that. One day it could happen but our laws make it difficult along with police and military. I dont see it happing in my life time .depends on the goobers liberal elect and how radical democrats become

sorry walt But I disagree were not even close to that. One day it could happen but our laws make it difficult along with police and military. I dont see it happing in my life time .depends on the goobers liberal elect and how radical democrats become

Walter must be really naïve because he believes every single thing Joe Biden says. Not aware apparently that Biden is the one pushing an agenda of hate and division.

There are no historical parallels to 1861 at all! So which states are going to leave the union? You have some idiot libtard at a foreign paper who is butt hurt that her heroes are going lose. No more complicated than that.

One more thing to Walter and white Europeans.

If you read and understand my posts you would know that one of the things I try to make clear is that much of the democrat agenda here is something you would never tolerate in your own countries. Like just letting hundreds of thousands of people walk into your country because they might vote a certain way. You want to change the culture and racial makeup of your country? Foreign nationals coming in for free school, health care and groceries?

Would Germans be willing to officially claim that math is racist Walter? They basically did that in California. Blacks are dumb at math so let's harm white and Asian kids who are smart at math and hold them back. WTF?

Want teachers without your consent teaching your 5 year old about penis and vagina?

Get a clue.

Even the dems do not want a civil war. The idea is moronic.
what started that clai9m by liberals is a combination of blm and antifa riots and the jan 6 th riot. They are so thick headed they actually think there was a real attempt plan to take over the government and trump was the leader. It was a Croud that some got out of control there were over 120,000 and out of that about 2000 rioted . Nothing to the blm crouds which numbered as many as 20 million people and lased months compared to a few hours .
Also had there been a planned attempt there would of been a huge amount of armed people with all kind of guns and it would of been tactical not a b8unch of retards running wild . I think democrats love to dramatize and blow events up plus it gives then a false talking point the really stupid buy it. A real attempt would not have a idiot like the one wearing buffalo horns and a cape . And there's also a point to think about they were aware this protest was going to happen and the expected numbers. The Fbi has issued warning there might be some rioters and more radical types involved yet the only increase in real numbers were 340 national guard unarmed to help with traffic .

the entire think could of been avoided had the intelligence collected was used properly. Security would of been increased with more barriers and national guard who were armed and commanded by a guardsman who was high in rank and had actual experience . More police presence with dogs and riot gear with guardsman backing them .it was badly handled just as some of the blm riots were only democrat politicians didnt want the guard involved and no one feeling hurt that was looking and burning and assulting people and the police

what started that clai9m by liberals is a combination of blm and antifa riots and the jan 6 th riot. They are so thick headed they actually think there was a real attempt plan to take over the government and trump was the leader. It was a Croud that some got out of control there were over 120,000 and out of that about 2000 rioted . Nothing to the blm crouds which numbered as many as 20 million people and lased months compared to a few hours .
Also had there been a planned attempt there would of been a huge amount of armed people with all kind of guns and it would of been tactical not a b8unch of retards running wild . I think democrats love to dramatize and blow events up plus it gives then a false talking point the really stupid buy it. A real attempt would not have a idiot like the one wearing buffalo horns and a cape . And there's also a point to think about they were aware this protest was going to happen and the expected numbers. The Fbi has issued warning there might be some rioters and more radical types involved yet the only increase in real numbers were 340 national guard unarmed to help with traffic .

the entire think could of been avoided had the intelligence collected was used properly. Security would of been increased with more barriers and national guard who were armed and commanded by a guardsman who was high in rank and had actual experience . More police presence with dogs and riot gear with guardsman backing them .it was badly handled just as some of the blm riots were only democrat politicians didnt want the guard involved and no one feeling hurt that was looking and burning and assulting people and the police
Sometimes I wonder if it was ignored or encouraged by those in charge in DC . Its plausible .I like to think it was just neglect.

Here is this moron, Stephane Marche explaining his theory. It is all about race, of course and only the white people are bad.

White people according to this idiot are angry because non white people are doing better and gaining on them. The result is more political violence It's all bullshit.

1. White people never cared about others succeeding in this country. There are 28 non white ethnic groups that have higher incomes than whites in this country and nobody cares.

2. Blacks are the ones jealous of other minorities who succeed that is why there is so much black violence towards Asians.

Even white people who might feel marginalized and might live in impoverished areas do not want to achieve political change through violence.

Whoever wrote that article doesn't know jack crap about the Civil War. Seccession was arguably the single most important topic of the 1860 election. To say "the most intelligent, the most informed, the most dedicated people in the United States could not see it coming" is pure idiocy.

Werbung:
The guardian?

We need to add a thumbs down for bullshit posts because that is total bullshit.

The dems are about to lose for the typical reasons. The economy. Really disappointing that Walter is always attracted to opinions that suggest half of the USA are horrible people. What is this German guilt? Your country is the one who killed 10 million people dude.

Very simple what is happening now. Dems hold views that any normal thinking person would object to. Has nothing to do with left or right. Sex education for 5 year olds. Genital mutilation for 8 year olds. A climate theory that blames us for any bad weather that happens in the world. Race policies that promote hate.

This is not anti democracy it is democracy. A party in power that has done a shitty job and pushes an unpopular agenda. Nobody where I live talks about civil war they just do not like how things are being run. Grow the fuck up! Your heroes are going to lose.
This is the latest figures and suggests it mightn't be quite as easy as you think.

Furthermore, simply, historical mid term elections devastate the sitting POTUS, in fact the red wave never arrived.
Possibly small changes but no massive swing.

Back