The only way Joe Biden can win in November

Why do you think he obtained so many votes last time? Let me guess. Voter fraud.

It wouldn't have anything to do with his experience in govt or no criminal convictions or Trump was a brilliant POTUS. Of course not. Silly me.
No. But maybe it was coronavirus that propelled him to victory. And maybe he thinks war with Iran will help him the same way this time. He’s literally the worst candidate I’ve ever seen in my life. Trump is a terrible person but he’s a good candidate for those that want the same fucked up shit he does. Why can’t democrats ever have someone they’re proud of run for president? We’d win so much more, especially with the right being as crazy as they are.

Werbung:
No. But maybe it was coronavirus that propelled him to victory.
Bullshyt. Just admit it. He is a far more qualified and sane than Trump. The Trump experiment with his fascist narcissistic demeanor failed miserably. People saw through that shyt.

And maybe he thinks war with Iran will help him the same way this time.
You have to be kidding.

He’s literally the worst candidate I’ve ever seen in my life.

You haven't seen too many. You know jack shit about it.
Trump is a terrible person but he’s a good candidate for those that want the same fucked up shit he does.
It doesn't matter what a select few want. It matters if he moves the country forward. He did nothing unless it served him. He's a nut case.

Why can’t democrats ever have someone they’re proud of run for president?
When Biden won was a good example of his supporters being proud but you missed it apparently.
We’d win so much more, especially with the right being as crazy as they are.
You're a tory so cut the bullshyt we business. Don't insult people's intelligence.

Werbung:
Bullshyt. Just admit it. He is a far more qualified and sane than Trump. The Trump experiment with his fascist narcissistic demeanor failed miserably. People saw through that shyt.

You have to be kidding.

You haven't seen too many. You know jack shit about it.

It doesn't matter what a select few want. It matters if he moves the country forward. He did nothing unless it served him. He's a nut case.

When Biden won was a good example of his supporters being proud but you missed it apparently.

You're a tory so cut the bullshyt we business. Don't insult people's intelligence.
I don’t know what you mean by Tory. But I’m liberal. And Biden is corporate elect. I want better candidates is all I’m saying. You seem extremely stressed. Biden just isn’t worth all that. And they were more proud about Trump being gone than for him. People like me knew he was just going to be a one term president though.

Back