Joe Biden lost everything and is humiliated.

Stray Bullet

And he is forever unforgiven to me. I will never vote for him again. But maybe if he doesn’t want to go to that place he believes in called Hell someday he can start doing the right thing for the world we all have to live in. Stand up to Israel you pussy mother fucker. Put your foot down. Threaten them if you have to. They can be made our bitch at the end of the day and we all know it. Fuck you people being like “Biden can’t control them”. Go eat a dick. He totally can.

Werbung:

And he is forever unforgiven to me. I will never vote for him again. But maybe if he doesn’t want to go to that place he believes in called Hell someday he can start doing the right thing for the world we all have to live in. Stand up to Israel you pussy mother fucker. Put your foot down. Threaten them if you have to. They can be made our bitch at the end of the day and we all know it. Fuck you people being like “Biden can’t control them”. Go eat a dick. He totally can.
Settle down Rambo.
You're becoming frustrated because they aren't bowing to your wishes.
You'll get used to it sweetheart and stamping your feet won't change it.

Biden is pressuring Israel more than any American president has ever pressured Israel. And that is because never before has Israel been such a violator of human rights.

Trump is the only alternative to Biden and Trump surely would be harder on the Palestinians than Biden and will suck uo more to the super wealthy Jews that have supported the Israeli far right.

Stray Bullet seems unable to reason in any coherent way. He is throwing a tantrum for no good reason.

Biden is pressuring Israel more than any American president has ever pressured Israel. And that is because never before has Israel been such a violator of human rights.

Trump is the only alternative to Biden and Trump surely would be harder on the Palestinians than Biden and will suck uo more to the super wealthy Jews that have supported the Israeli far right.

Stray Bullet seems unable to reason in any coherent way. He is throwing a tantrum for no good reason.
Biden’s trying to make it seem like it’s not his fault before the election starts to get serious in the summer and protests will continue. It’s been his fault all along and he deserves to at the very least lose an election for it. Biden is a Zionist. He’s been as supportive of Israel as a president can be and still is. This is all a show. He’s still going to be funding them and sending them those weapons anyway. It doesn’t matter what Trump is going to do because Biden is already doing it. I will no longer play the lesser evil game in politics. From now on candidates are going to be who I want them to be to get my vote. Not who AIPAC or the donors want. And if that means Trump will win then so be it. Let’s blow up this fucking Death Star and go down together if we can’t not be corrupt.

Last edited:
Biden’s trying to make it seem like it’s not his fault before the election starts to get serious in the summer and protests will continue. It’s been his fault all along and he deserves to at the very least lose an election for it. Biden is a Zionist. He’s been as supportive of Israel as a president can be and still is. This is all a show. He’s still going to be funding them and sending them those weapons anyway. It doesn’t matter what Trump is going to do because Biden is already doing it. I will no longer play the lesser evil game in politics. From now on candidates are going to be who I want them to be to get my vote. Not who AIPAC or the donors want. And if that means Trump will win then so be it. Let’s blow up this fucking Death Star and go down together if we can’t not be corrupt.
Have you ever considered anger management courses?
It could be helpful for your impairment.

You are a drooling idiot.

You are a drooling idiot.
It’s just pathetic how far you’ll go to defend this craven weak old man as your leader. If your only option sucks ass this much then it’s not an option that is worthy of validating. We’re better off letting Trump win at this point, because it is clear that establishment democrats still haven’t learned a god damn thing since Hillary lost in 2016. I’m going to vote third party if I feel like it on Election Day. But I am not voting for Genocide Joe. He can go straight to hell. That stupid mother fucker.

Werbung:
Back