The only way Joe Biden can win in November

Stray Bullet

Even if Joe Biden does this it’s still no guarantee. He’s still forever going to be unforgiven to people (myself included) especially those who have had loved ones die because of him. But in order for him to gain a plethora of the support he’s going to need he has to do something I’ve never seen any American politician do. He has to say he was wrong for supporting Israel and he’s made a huge mistake that costed many innocent lives. Impossible right? Ego always prevails in the mind of a politician. They always double down. They always go where the money is. He doesn’t have what it takes to do such a thing in any situation anybody, left or right, could imagine. So Biden is running a Bloomberg style campaign of just taking as much donor money as he can. Running and hiding away from protestors who should be his supporters. Really inspiring. 🙄

Werbung:
Even if Joe Biden does this it’s still no guarantee. He’s still forever going to be unforgiven to people (myself included) especially those who have had loved ones die because of him. But in order for him to gain a plethora of the support he’s going to need he has to do something I’ve never seen any American politician do. He has to say he was wrong for supporting Israel and he’s made a huge mistake that costed many innocent lives. Impossible right? Ego always prevails in the mind of a politician. They always double down. They always go where the money is. He doesn’t have what it takes to do such a thing in any situation anybody, left or right, could imagine. So Biden is running a Bloomberg style campaign of just taking as much donor money as he can. Running and hiding away from protestors who should be his supporters. Really inspiring. 🙄
Biden is brain dead, like you

Biden is brain dead, like you
He needs to make a sincere apology to the people that would vote for him about what’s happening in Gaza. It needs to address his responsibility in it. And it must have definitive action to go with his words. He must say he’s stopping aid to Israel and not supporting them anymore. I would argue he should sanction them even.

He needs to make a sincere apology to the people that would vote for him about what’s happening in Gaza. It needs to address his responsibility in it. And it must have definitive action to go with his words. He must say he’s stopping aid to Israel and not supporting them anymore. I would argue he should sanction them even.
LOL most Americans support the slaughter of terrorist palestinkians

He will again one numbers alone. Thousands changed their vote to install Biden and they will not change back to support Trump with the baggage he now has.

As for believing the carnage in Gaza will soften their hearts and change, dream on. Not too many Americans are sympathetic towards Muslims. 911 sealed their fate for generations to come.

The war will not come into the debate. They want to be protected from those barbarians and Trump wants them to succeed, as always. So you can bleat all you like with your sorrowful rubbish. USA will defeat them and that's ok with me.

As far as Joe supporting Israel hes not hard core about it , but hes scared because its hurting him with the liberal radical nut cakes and that scares him lol. Votes always more important the morality and ethics and commitment to treaty's.
Odd how you have one major issue with Joe, and it seem to either be related to either anti sematic or pro Muslim just saying it seems that way. or are you perhaps a Palestinian .

He will again one numbers alone. Thousands changed their vote to install Biden and they will not change back to support Trump with the baggage he now has.

As for believing the carnage in Gaza will soften their hearts and change, dream on. Not too many Americans are sympathetic towards Muslims. 911 sealed their fate for generations to come.

The war will not come into the debate. They want to be protected from those barbarians and Trump wants them to succeed, as always. So you can bleat all you like with your sorrowful rubbish. USA will defeat them and that's ok with me.
Well if Joe Biden loses I guess you’ll feel pretty stupid with your post here. And I’ll admit likewise for me if Trump loses. See I’m humble and not arrogant like you.

As far as Joe supporting Israel hes not hard core about it , but hes scared because its hurting him with the liberal radical nut cakes and that scares him lol. Votes always more important the morality and ethics and commitment to treaty's.
Odd how you have one major issue with Joe, and it seem to either be related to either anti sematic or pro Muslim just saying it seems that way. or are you perhaps a Palestinian .
The only thing that scares Biden is dropping his ice cream cone

He’s absolutely hardcore. You guys stand for nothing so you just hate something because Joe Biden is doing it (like with immigration). Every establishment candidate is. That’s what’s been so frustrating. John Fetterman might as well run as MAGA next time as far as progressives are concerned. True colors have been shown. I expect progressives to not vote even more so than when the election was for Hilary. The thing is progressives are told to fall in line when they’re never given anything. Trump gives his supporters everything they want. And now we have to support a genocide. Fuck no. This time I think democrats are going to have to change or lose it all. Progressives will start their own party if they don’t.

LOL most Americans support the slaughter of terrorist palestinkians
Most of your side does. Most democrats don’t. Don’t confuse them with their establishment politicians. Most independents don’t support it according to a poll I looked at recently. Mass death and war is never something to LOL about. That only shows how you’re the wrong side here. Waita show that you’re no different than the terrorists you’re fighting against. But maybe people like you were never really fighting them and this is all just a sick game to you.

Last edited:
And I’m white. I never even talked about the Middle East before all this shit happened. I never knew Israel would be the reason I withhold my vote in such a crucial election. I never liked Biden as my candidate but I had no idea he was pure fucking evil deep down.

Well if Joe Biden loses I guess you’ll feel pretty stupid with your post here. And I’ll admit likewise for me if Trump loses. See I’m humble and not arrogant like you.
You're are making your decision on the Gaza thing and the fact you are a tory. I'm making mine on numbers. Something Magas don't have the capacity to understand.

You're are making your decision on the Gaza thing and the fact you are a tory. I'm making mine on numbers. Something Magas don't have the capacity to understand.
Joe Biden’s numbers are sucking. That’s why he’s going all in on donors. He’s relying solely on money and the abortion rights he’s truly done nothing for to win.

Werbung:
Joe Biden’s numbers are sucking. That’s why he’s going all in on donors. He’s relying solely on money and the abortion rights he’s truly done nothing for to win.
Why do you think he obtained so many votes last time? Let me guess. Voter fraud.

It wouldn't have anything to do with his experience in govt or no criminal convictions or Trump was a brilliant POTUS. Of course not. Silly me.

Back