The Only way to Stop this Threat of Al Queda is to...

steveox

Build a Considtration camp for Arabs.Anyone who looks arabic dresses like arabs and have arabic background gets placed on a Military Bus and taken to considtration camp where they dont have the freedom to do what they want. This is for Security Reasons until this war is over. Remember what we did to Japanese Americans during WWII? We put them in considtration camp to prevent them spying in america for Japan. And it worked did it? So why cant we build an considtration camp for arabic americans?

Werbung:
i think the best way to stop this so-called al qeada threat is to not believe white house anymore and finally realize that no such organization ever existed.
While I can be a harsh critic of Bush and the policies put forth by his assministration, the actual existence of Al-Q is not a question to me. While the structure of the organization can be debated, the existence of such is of little doubt.
I can't believed nobody commented on this thread when it was first created a while ago.
I remember looking at it, and after responding to several Steveox threads I didnt bother. I kinda wish he would come back though.
yes, the US government will use religious profiling at some point.
that's just a fact of emergency management.
Well the amount of Muslims removed from flights for praying before boarding, and the extra security checks in place would indicate it is happening now to me, at least on some scale.
Using religion to further ones goals and designating an evil scapegoat are typical fascist behaviors.
One could certainly point to this and lean toward that conclusion, fortunately, our system of government allows for a consistent peaceful transfer of power. We have just about a year to go until the current administration is changed and I am excited about it.

USA gov. can't go without enemy. They try to make people believe that they are always threaned by terrorists. That's how they can make people support their hegemonic policies. Just look at the Hollywood movies. There are always evil people who want to terrify US citizens. Sometime some arabs sometimes outer-space creatures ...
There are evidences showing that Al-Q was developed and equipped by US. gov. itself. in order to pave a road for justifying invasion of Afqanistan and Iraq.

Its obvious terrorism is a threat, and Al-Quieda was not created by the US government. However, I definetly agree that terrorism is nowhere near as much of a threat as your government makes out, just like communism in the red scare.

Its obvious terrorism is a threat, and Al-Quieda was not created by the US government. However, I definetly agree that terrorism is nowhere near as much of a threat as your government makes out, just like communism in the red scare.

I'm not american. Thank god.

yes, the US government will use religious profiling at some point.
that's just a fact of emergency management.

That's not just religious profiling that good 'ole steveox was suggesting. He wants us to throw our entire Arabic population into concentration camps.

Does it bother you at all that your type of rhetoric leads to things like this?

Build a Considtration camp for Arabs.Anyone who looks arabic dresses like arabs and have arabic background gets placed on a Military Bus and taken to considtration camp where they dont have the freedom to do what they want. This is for Security Reasons until this war is over. Remember what we did to Japanese Americans during WWII? We put them in considtration camp to prevent them spying in america for Japan. And it worked did it? So why cant we build an considtration camp for arabic americans?

Before you start giving solutions, I think it would be a good idea to know how it's spelled first.

Building a Considtration camp for Arabs looks funny to me. Do you americans really think that Al-Q is posing all those so-called threats. you are fooled by your gov. (sorry to say so). Who can believe that some arabs once living in villages solely have the power to confront US. That's just a play. US equipped them in order to frighten their citizens to be able to justify their actions. Anytime there is feeling of security, Bin-ladan shows up in medias and says I'm gonna attack again. Needs to be a bit observant to find out what the truth is.

Before you start giving solutions, I think it would be a good idea to know how it's spelled first.

As scary as it is, this is an area where Nums and I agree. Steve spells it like he's got a head-cold.

I recall someone making this same suggestion for the internment of people with AIDS until it was pointed out that the only place large enough and secure enough to put the whole world's AIDS population was New Zealand.

sorry to kick a dead horse but divine love, what do you mean fooled by our government? are you saying the al-q didnt crash planes into the twin towers and the pentagon?

Werbung:
Regardless of whether al-quieda crashed the planes into the towers, it was by a few individuals who planned it between themselves and did not require anything more than buying a ticket and sneaking a weapon on. It's not like the whole organization was present.

Back