The real questions are

Is Obama The Real Manchurian Candidate?

Considering Barack Obama was born a Muslim and now claims to be a Christian "his affiliation is to a extreme racist sect of the Christian religion", could it be possible that he was groomed by our enemies to infiltrate the government and acquire the highest office in the United States of America.

Also consider the democratic party and it's affiliation with the Communist party, and consider the Possibility that the Communist party has connections to the N.A.A.C.P. as well.

Could the democrat's have motives that are directly opposed to the Constitution of the United States of America, and plan a complete and hostile take over of our form of government?

http://www.postchronicle.com/commentary/opinion/article_21219819.shtml

Werbung:
Can you please cite some sources for these claims?

1. Obama is part of an extreme racist sect
2. Democrats affiliation with the communist party
3. NAACP's affiliation with the communist party.

Do you still have the same warped mindset that people had in the 30's about change? Communism, foreign, root of all evil. Blacks, don't look like us, root of all evil. Blacks therefore are all communists. All communists want to destroy America in conjuctions with the Muslims and Hispanics by taking down Christianity.

IamthatIam,
Firstly, welcome. As per your thread, I think the same likely hood of this as the same likely hood of when JFK was elected and there were charges he would take orders from the Vatican. That obviously did not turn out to be true during the short time Kennedy was in office.
I find it somewhat ironic the fact you point out the color of his skin and the religion he was born into. Obama like everyone else, has no say whatsoever in the color of skin he was born with, or the religion his parents chose to believe in before he was old enough to make that decision objectively on his own.
Could the democrat's have motives that are directly opposed to the Constitution of the United States of America, and plan a complete and hostile take over of our form of government?
Suuuure....you know that sounds like the GOP to me in January 01.
As for any conspiracy theory...if that is what the democrats desired, why wouldnt they have done it earlier under Clinton, or Kennedy/Johnson, or even better, with FDR. This notion in my opinion is slightly amusing but mostly partisanship of its most absurd.

I have a question - isn't Obama 1/2 white?
If so, why does he fight for blacks and not whites?
Just like halle berry - she's half white but only claims the black part.
By definition, this makes them racists.
I don't want a racist running my country.

Racist
1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Strange, I see nothing there that makes Obama "by definition" a racist. Perhaps you could supply a link that quotes Obama stating blacks are superior to whites.

White leaders have to fight for all nationalities, Black leaders get by with fighting for the black only, exept when they can USE other minorities in the attempt to futher the black cause.

Let's face it, blacks want to claim permanent victim status and cant stand the fact that the hispanic community has surpassed them as the majoririty within the minority community.

The black leadership has one goal, to rob whitey with the help of the liberal left.

I have no problem with any other minority or group of people, the black cuture is a cancer to a civil society, as I said above the black leader want to rob whitey with help from the government, while the black male robs the homes of whitey.

If you think that it is just the white guys who see past the propaganda your wrong, I have have conversations with the Arab, Asian and Hispanic community and they all state the same thing when it comes to the behavior of the black community.

If you want a honest judgement of who you are ask your friends, enemies, teachers, law enforcement, family and you will get a good idea.

The evidence supports the facts, you can lie to yourselves if you wish, the black community is the biggest ploblem with our economy, all others are productive.

Well its unfortunate that iamthatiam could never verify his claims.

I would also like to point out that it does not make them racist if they do not talk about their joint heritage. Stop being so picky, I have a sneaking suspcion some people have a problem with a black running the country.

Well, the Democrats have a black, a woman, and a hispanic running. I am sure there are a lot of bigots getting upset. And they may just get a whole lot more upset when one of them becomes president. Any hope they will all leave the country?

Well, the Democrats have a black, a woman, and a hispanic running. I am sure there are a lot of bigots getting upset. And they may just get a whole lot more upset when one of them becomes president. Any hope they will all leave the country?

How about the Liberal hysteria about Huckabee? The pundits blew a gasket when he mentioned Jesus. The last PC-approved bigotries: anti-white male and anti-christian.

Obama is indeed half-white...Also, as to his 'religious' upbringing? It's unknown as to what Obama's father's religious views were...His father originated from Kenya, which it's religion is predominantly Islamic. Obama's mother was Christian.

But here's the thing...Obama wasn't raised with his father's influence period. Obama's parents divorced when Obama was 2 years old...His father moved back to Kenya and had absolutely no with Obama's upbringing. Obama was raised as a Christian, by his mother and mother's family. And the only information he knew about his father, was through stories and pictures shown to him, by his mother/mother's family.

At no time, was Obama raised as 'Muslim', because his influence in his life was his mother's beliefs. His father had no active part in raising Obama...No visitation (except once), no phone calls, a complete absentee father. Again, Obama knew nothing about his own father, except through pictures and stories told to him by his mother and mother's family...Again, all of them being Christians themselves...Obama was raised Christian, hence the reason he IS and has always been Christian.

Another falsehood told about Obama is that he had an Islamic education...That he attended an Islamic school...Which is a distortion/untruth about his early educational experience.

Obama's mother remarried when he was 4. Her husband was a foreign student, and their family was moved to Jakarta, Indonesia. Again, a predominantely Islamic nation...

But Obama didn't attend a 'private Muslim school' as has been implied, to further his supposedly 'Muslim upbringing'...

No, he attended a public school, where the staff and student body were comprised of Islamic, Christian, Catholic, Buddhist, and Hindu children/staff...Again, in no way was it a 'Muslim' school nor did that school promote 'Muslim beliefs/practices' as has been implied by those trying to feed on the fear of terrorism, by implying that Obama is a supposed 'terrorist' or holds 'terrorist ties'...

It's dirty politics at play period. Lying about Obama's heritage to try and foster false fear in a canidate through those lies and false 'information'.

Well its unfortunate that iamthatiam could never verify his claims.

I would also like to point out that it does not make them racist if they do not talk about their joint heritage. Stop being so picky, I have a sneaking suspcion some people have a problem with a black running the country.

You spoke my mind...You hit the nail on the head with this post.

Werbung:

The author above is ignoring Obama's mother's second marriage, to a muslim named Lolo Soetoro, with whom Obama lived for several years while growing up, before his mother got divorced. Obama spent most of his childhood growing up in Indonesia, the world's largest islamic country. None of this may have affected Obama's belief system, but let's tell the WHOLE truth, shall we?

Obama describes life with his stepfather in his autobiography:

"With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy)," Obama wrote. "LIke many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share."

Ugh! :eek:

Back