The Reasons Why I Voted

Rjohnson

I voted for Bernie Sanders on March the 1st for two reasons. 1. I believe that Sanders can be a great President and 2. It took a vote away from Hillary Clinton.
I didn't vote for a republican candidate because that wouldn't have taken a vote away from Hillary and it wouldn't have helped Bernie's chances of winning the nomination. If I had voted for a republican candidate, it would've only taken a vote away from the other republican candidates.
Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, I know in my heart that she isn't trustworthy and shouldn't be elected. But I honestly do believe that Bernie Sanders is trustworthy.

Werbung:
I'm not sure that I'd put the word trustworthy in the same sentence as the name of any politician to be honest, but I have a very poor opinion on all of them.

As I think I've said before in here, Sanders, Cruz, Bush...not of these names are or were getting mentioned outside of the US and it's simply seen as a straight fight between Clinton and Trump.

Maybe if that 3 legged cat got involved it would be a 3 way fight after all?

I'm not sure that I'd put the word trustworthy in the same sentence as the name of any politician to be honest, but I have a very poor opinion on all of them.

As I think I've said before in here, Sanders, Cruz, Bush...not of these names are or were getting mentioned outside of the US and it's simply seen as a straight fight between Clinton and Trump.

She's a pretty lazy cat, not sure she would be interested. But she is demanding. Every thing she says begins or ends with the cat version of the term for a female dog. Maybe If There Were Enough Cat treats...

There are no trustworthy people on any election ticket ever. :p

People vote for a number of reasons, but a tactical vote is what usually counts. You only get to choose from what is available, and while Sanders is a good choice, the ultimate decision doesn't lie with the popular vote. It's choosing the best from a bad bunch.

People vote for a number of reasons, but a tactical vote is what usually counts. You only get to choose from what is available, and while Sanders is a good choice, the ultimate decision doesn't lie with the popular vote. It's choosing the best from a bad bunch.

I think that this as been brought up a number of times before, and I'm certain it will carry on being brought up in the future aswell, regarding choosing the one that people will think which will do the least worse job if elected.

I know that there's a lot that either don't vote, or spoil their papers here in the UK in protest, but does that really make a difference either?

I voted for Bernie Sanders on March the 1st for two reasons. 1. I believe that Sanders can be a great President and 2. It took a vote away from Hillary Clinton.
I didn't vote for a republican candidate because that wouldn't have taken a vote away from Hillary and it wouldn't have helped Bernie's chances of winning the nomination. If I had voted for a republican candidate, it would've only taken a vote away from the other republican candidates.
Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, I know in my heart that she isn't trustworthy and shouldn't be elected. But I honestly do believe that Bernie Sanders is trustworthy.

Bernie Sanders is that rarest of creatures, an honest politician. Love him or hate him, there is no question where he stands on the issues. That honesty is why he's less likely to be nominated than Hillary, of course.

As for Trump, he's the best asset the Clinton campaign has. If he's nominated, Clinton is probably going to win. If he isn't, his supporters will cry foul and not vote for the nominee. Either way, Clinton is most likely the winner.

Unless, of course, Dogtowner's three legged cat gets into the race. He (she?) could be the best of the lot.

Bernie Sanders is that rarest of creatures, an honest politician. Love him or hate him, there is no question where he stands on the issues. That honesty is why he's less likely to be nominated than Hillary, of course.

As for Trump, he's the best asset the Clinton campaign has. If he's nominated, Clinton is probably going to win. If he isn't, his supporters will cry foul and not vote for the nominee. Either way, Clinton is most likely the winner.

Unless, of course, Dogtowner's three legged cat gets into the race. He (she?) could be the best of the lot.
She is astute for a cat. If Trump wins and is not nominated, HRC kills Cruz. But can she beat a written in Trump ? Can she beat a written in Sanders ? That camp is none too happy either. Could just be a four way run for the roses.

She is astute for a cat. If Trump wins and is not nominated, HRC kills Cruz. But can she beat a written in Trump ? Can she beat a written in Sanders ? That camp is none too happy either. Could just be a four way run for the roses.
Five including your cat.

Werbung:
Back