The Russians watched 9/11 using satellites

n0spam4me

The story goes that the Russians watched the whole thing from orbit with satellites. Anybody see any news, links on this subject?

Color me curious.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
9/11 was an inside job!

Werbung:
If the only sorurce for this is "tvnewslies" then its probably just rumor or urban ledgend material - HOWEVER, does anyone have any Russian email pen-pals and if so, I wonder if Russia has anything like a "freedom of information act" and if so could a Russian citizen obtain INFORMATION about this story?
Long shot? or.... Given the level of surveillance from orbit, I believe its possible that somebody has evidence on the crime scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.tvnewslies.org/news/#911
Russia Watched 9/11 In Real Time On Satellite - LINK - He (Gen. Ivashov) was the chief of armed forces in Russia on 9/11. He says the Russian forces were watching North America because of the large military exercises being carried out by the US that day, so they saw in real time by satellite what was happening on that day. - It seems that it is common knowledge in these circles that Russian satellites photographed a ship-launched craft (seems to have been a drone type plane rather than a missle) that ended up impacting the Pentagon on Sept 11, 2001, and that, for various reasons this information has been withheld from the public.

The story goes that the Russians watched the whole thing from orbit with satellites. Anybody see any news, links on this subject?

Color me curious.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
9/11 was an inside job!

If we assume that 911 was an inside job (meaning a project executed by people solely from WITHIN the US government), what connection can be supposed with Russia ?
I'm not ranking down either one of the ideas (Russian Satellite or Inside Job) ...I'm just putting that out here.

If we assume that 911 was an inside job (meaning a project executed by people solely from WITHIN the US government), what connection can be supposed with Russia ?
I'm not ranking down either one of the ideas (Russian Satellite or Inside Job) ...I'm just putting that out here.

Read her last post and you'll see, she isn't saying it is a conncetion.
Here is the exact url:

http://home.att.net/~south.tower/911RussianSatellite1.htm

I agree with you nospam, if tvnewslies is the only source. Anyone that features Edgar Steele is eyed with suspicion by me.

I'm probably a little late getting to this one, but just about every satellite in orbit has some American made components in them, and a standard clause in the export liscense for these parts is that the U.S. gets "shutter control" over these satellites, meaning that in the time of a national crisis, the U.S. government has the option of flipping a switch that will close the lens of a satellite for a certain amount of time. The U.S. did not exercise this option during 9/11, nor has the U.S. ever exercised this option. If the U.S. government had something to hide from the satellites of other countries, it would have been very easy to do so, but the fact is they didn't.

Dave

What PROOF of this "shutter control" do you have?
What PROOF of there not having been any exercise of this shutter control on 9/11/2001?

Lets face it
The emperor is NAKED!

Werbung:
I was an intern in the State Department in the office of Conventional Arms Threat Reduction. That office handles export liscense for all technology considered to be sensative to national security related to conventional arms and computer technology. One of the main areas that office deals in is remote sensing satellites. I'm just telling you what I heard from my boss and others at a NOAA conference on export liscensing. The reason the issue was brought up was because the EU was raising a stink about not wanting the U.S. to have shutter control over the "Galileo" satellite it was constructing at the time. U.S. policy over this is pretty much "take it or leave it," so this is a measure that is put on every satellite constructed in this country. The fact that shutter control exists is nothing new. Google "satellite shutter control" and you will come up with hundreds of links describing the limitations it can impose. As for proof that the U.S. did not use shutter control when 9/11 happened, you are asking me to prove a negative. The only way there would be any proof of anything in the matter would be if the shutter control was activated. There is no evidence of this happening, therefore it did not happen. You are contradicting your previous post here. If the Russians were able to watch 9/11 on their remote sensing satellites, isn't that proof that shutter control was not activated on 9/11?

Back