The stupidity of democrats

the annoying thing

Yes they went wild supporting no bail and de fund the police. They were stupid enough to think these things would cut crime and be fair to thier criminal supporters and the Radical blm and antifa movements they support.
Only a group of complete morons would think this would reduce crime. Now with crime spiking and some criminals being arrested dozens of times and let go with no bail thier brilliant plan has done just what I said increased crime and displayed the stupidity of democrats.

And now we have the great anti inflation bill that spends around 800 billion and is actually a spend and tax bill during a mild recession it will just cause more debt more taxes and spending which will hurt the economy even more and has very little to do with inflation reduction. But the really stupid democrats support it lol.

Werbung:
criminal supporters? have you ever broken the speed limit? if so, you're a criminal. lol

mild recession? when was it declared one by nber?

Because its stupid and you know it .
Your trying to justify crime and change the definition of crime verses violation .
Your pathic boy
'
so speeding is NOT a crime? you can't be arrested for speeding? you don't break a law by speeding?

wow, you're trying to justify your criminal actions now.

you're pathetic, boy.

The person you take the money from does not need to be present in the area for it to be considered theft — they could have been gone for days and the money will still be considered theirs. So technically, taking any money you find on the ground or at a checkout lane is theft

so, have you ever found a coin on the ground and kept it? you're a criminal!

i like how you can't admit you're a criminal.
you like to whine about how other people are, but you are too cowardly to admit you are too. :)

"Speed is a central factor in traffic deaths. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that speed was a factor in a quarter of all fatal crashes in 2018"

AT desperately tries to downplay the crime of speeding because he is guilty of it and won't admit it. There is a reason speeding is a crime, but its "ok" apparently since AT does it. how SAD and pathetic :)

'
so speeding is NOT a crime? you can't be arrested for speeding? you don't break a law by speeding?

wow, you're trying to justify your criminal actions now.

you're pathetic, boy.
See your trying to put words in my mouth i didnt say . typical lying scum bag that you are.Id love to meet you if you ever come to Florida

But back to is speeding a crime,something you seem to not be schooled very well on probably due to your ignorant upbringing . You see speeding can be a crime but mostly its no . I have written a lot of tickets in my day and it depends on the speed . Going 5 or 10 mph over the speed limit is not going 30 mph is a crime but not a felony going 50 mph in most states is considered a felony

Last edited:
"Speed is a central factor in traffic deaths. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that speed was a factor in a quarter of all fatal crashes in 2018"

AT desperately tries to downplay the crime of speeding because he is guilty of it and won't admit it. There is a reason speeding is a crime, but its "ok" apparently since AT does it. how SAD and pathetic :)
now let me school you yet again mister M
Speeding can be a crime depending on the severity of the act and the state .
Now dont that your self or have a heart attack over your stupidty

https://www.foleygriffin.com/blog/2021/april/is-a-traffic-ticket-a-criminal-offense-/

Have I ever gone fats enough to be considered a crime , yes but it was not a crime , I was in a legal pursuit of 2 suspects who were involved in hitting one of our officers with his car in order to avoid a drug bust then fled the scene . Another officer from the school and myself both followed the suspect and made radio contact with the local police and got them involved also.
Both of their asses were arrested and deported back to china where Im sure they dot much more punishment then what we would of handed out.
You clearly dont know the difference between a infracion citation a misdemeanor and a felony and what they are. Just like you didn't understand the term criminal behavior .
I dont have the time to completely school you mr. M . But when you tire of making your self look like a hatefully ignorant democrat let me know, and I might educate you , but you have o calm down some first. I do enjoy making you look like a fool and you do all the work for me .

The person you take the money from does not need to be present in the area for it to be considered theft — they could have been gone for days and the money will still be considered theirs. So technically, taking any money you find on the ground or at a checkout lane is theft

so, have you ever found a coin on the ground and kept it? you're a criminal!
Lol your a pin head

Werbung:
now let me school you yet again mister M
Speeding can be a crime depending on the severity of the act and the state .
Now dont that your self or have a heart attack over your stupidty

https://www.foleygriffin.com/blog/2021/april/is-a-traffic-ticket-a-criminal-offense-/

Have I ever gone fats enough to be considered a crime , yes but it was not a crime , I was in a legal pursuit of 2 suspects who were involved in hitting one of our officers with his car in order to avoid a drug bust then fled the scene . Another officer from the school and myself both followed the suspect and made radio contact with the local police and got them involved also.
Both of their asses were arrested and deported back to china where Im sure they dot much more punishment then what we would of handed out.
You clearly dont know the difference between a infracion citation a misdemeanor and a felony and what they are. Just like you didn't understand the term criminal behavior .
I dont have the time to completely school you mr. M . But when you tire of making your self look like a hatefully ignorant democrat let me know, and I might educate you , but you have o calm down some first. I do enjoy making you look like a fool and you do all the work for me .

i bet you've broken laws and you're a criminal. lol

Back