The stupidity of democrats

The pro crime agenda by libtards is blatantly racist to the core.

Allow black criminals to run free so they can hurt and harm and steal from other blacks. 90% of their crimes are against other blacks! They are murdering and raping black people!

Only a complete immoral idiot defends felons who hurt other people.

"run free"? no one is ever arrested? the jails are empty? lol.

you're so stupid

Werbung:
Let's illustrate the libtard approach to crime in our inner cities.

A woman calls police and says that a 40 year old man in the apartment down the hall is having sex with her 10 year old daughter. The libtard would send a counselor to talk to the girl instead of police and never arrest or attempt to convict the child molester because he is a victim of white oppression! The libtard wants the perv to run free and vote.

To hell with the 10 year old black girl.
Liberals no bail policy and de fund the police have indeed caused spikes in crime . Only seriously stupid people would think these are good plans . Liberals also want criminals and illegals to vote they will kiss the rear end of any special interest group they can. some democrat da and proscutirs have been recalled and or voted out due to these policy's of dtupidty

Last edited:
yes, that's exactly what happens every time. No one is every arrested. lol.

you're so stupid. lol.
lol you call him and me stupid lol . when you have 10 criminals arrested over 500 times in less then 2 years and released back on the public with no bail to commit more crimes , thats stupid.
When you de fund police forces and slash their budgets and expect crime to go down is stupid . When he district attorney and prosecutors in liberal city's refuse to prosecute crimes thats stupid .
When you support these things as so many liberals have thats stupid.
\
'aAFTGM,. 32
And finally here a facts for us all that is shocking .

Out of every 1000 instances of rape, only 13 cases get referred to a prosecutor, and only 7 cases will lead to a felony conviction.1 No matter the final outcome, reporting increases the likelihood that the perpetrator will face consequences.

So yes it happens there are over 57000 cases of young kids being raped a year .

Less than 1% of rapes lead to felony convictions. At least 89 ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2018/10/06

Oct 6, 2018 — The gap in consequences is vast: Fewer than 6 percent of rapes end in arrest, and fewer than 1 percent end in conviction.

So yes that little black 10 yer old kid who was raped hes talking about happens .

Now I have had to professionally deal with both rapist and their victims and have seen the real world results have YOU ?
All you do is defend policy's that allow it to go one .

I recall one kid I found . She was sitting by the side of the road naked and crying and I knew her a lovely young black kid 19 years old had jest been raped. We went to the rapists apartment and he had already cleaned the apartment had the sheets in the washer and more.
He had a fairy bad record and knew what he was doing with clean up and he had covered her in bleach and vinegar.

The pro crime agenda by libtards is blatantly racist to the core.

Allow black criminals to run free so they can hurt and harm and steal from other blacks. 90% of their crimes are against other blacks! They are murdering and raping black people!

Only a complete immoral idiot defends felons who hurt other people.
thats our 2 liberals here

again, gender is not biology. you can be a male gender but biological female. duh
god you're stupid. lol

lol you call him and me stupid lol . when you have 10 criminals arrested over 500 times in less then 2 years and released back on the public with no bail to commit more crimes , thats stupid.
When you de fund police forces and slash their budgets and expect crime to go down is stupid . When he district attorney and prosecutors in liberal city's refuse to prosecute crimes thats stupid .
When you support these things as so many liberals have thats stupid.
\
'aAFTGM,. 32
And finally here a facts for us all that is shocking .

Out of every 1000 instances of rape, only 13 cases get referred to a prosecutor, and only 7 cases will lead to a felony conviction.1 No matter the final outcome, reporting increases the likelihood that the perpetrator will face consequences.

So yes it happens there are over 57000 cases of young kids being raped a year .

Less than 1% of rapes lead to felony convictions. At least 89 ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2018/10/06

Oct 6, 2018 — The gap in consequences is vast: Fewer than 6 percent of rapes end in arrest, and fewer than 1 percent end in conviction.

So yes that little black 10 yer old kid who was raped hes talking about happens .

Now I have had to professionally deal with both rapist and their victims and have seen the real world results have YOU ?
All you do is defend policy's that allow it to go one .

I recall one kid I found . She was sitting by the side of the road naked and crying and I knew her a lovely young black kid 19 years old had jest been raped. We went to the rapists apartment and he had already cleaned the apartment had the sheets in the washer and more.
He had a fairy bad record and knew what he was doing with clean up and he had covered her in bleach and vinegar.

nothing there talks about black kids being raped and liberals sending a counselor to the person who did it. duh.

of course a lot of crimes go unreported, but what does that have to do with blacks running free? duh

In 2021 in Chicago there were 100 murder cases that were solved by detectives that were never even charged. Why?

So much for black lives mattering.

nothing there talks about black kids being raped and liberals sending a counselor to the person who did it. duh.

of course a lot of crimes go unreported, but what does that have to do with blacks running free? duh

You want to defund the police liar. And your libtard district attorneys are not prosecuting crime.

You don't give a damn about innocent law abiding black people.

YES
the stupidity of democrats grow by the day it is amazing how goofy they are getting.. The stupidity of democrats seems to know no limit .

That reminds me of how the godbotherers believe immaculate conceptions and virgin births. Equally as stupid.

Mayor of New Orleans shows up in court for sentencing of a car jacker who stole cars at gun point from 3 female victims. To defend the criminal!

In the video Tucker interviews the former police chief of Detroit. This is what he said.

We are making victims out of the criminals!

The mayor acted as a character witness for the violent criminal not the victims of crime who were women!!!!

Last edited:
You want to defund the police liar. And your libtard district attorneys are not prosecuting crime.

You don't give a damn about innocent law abiding black people.

i don't want to defund them, liar. lol

i care about all people, even hateful nimrods like you!

Werbung:
Back