The stupidity of democrats

I do not know if this fits into the category of stupid, insane or morally depraved(All of the above) but it proves how despicable these libtards are.

This is some idiot named Sam Harris who said that even if Hunter Biden was a serial killer of children it would not matter to him. Trump is far worse.

He also supported complete censorship to help Joe Biden.

Explain to me why I would ever vote for people who think like that.

Last edited:
Werbung:
You want to defund the police liar. And your libtard district attorneys are not prosecuting crime.

You don't give a damn about innocent law abiding black people.
Most democrats do not they only want their votes and have little interest in actually helping the community .They dont care that many blacks live in crime infested shat holes and it takes cops to change that .

blacks are "allowed to run freely"? the jails don't have a lot of blacks? they do? lol.

what a stupid post. :)
you miss he entire point of what he said dont you .
The black community will often not coporate with the police due to young thug types making threats and attacking those who corporate. Also the liberal justice system in many liberal citys pander to the criminal element and release criminals with no bail They also fail to even bring charges . Now with the radical blm element politicians pander to them and liberals support it.

you miss he entire point of what he said dont you .
The black community will often not coporate with the police due to young thug types making threats and attacking those who corporate. Also the liberal justice system in many liberal citys pander to the criminal element and release criminals with no bail They also fail to even bring charges . Now with the radical blm element politicians pander to them and liberals support it.

no, i responded to exactly what he said.

he talked about people "running freely", and yet the jails are full. duh.

his post was stupid.
and so was yours :)

I do not know if this fits into the category of stupid, insane or morally depraved(All of the above) but it proves how despicable these libtards are.

This is some idiot named Sam Harris who said that even if Hunter Biden was a serial killer of children it would not matter to him. Trump is far worse.

He also supported complete censorship to help Joe Biden.

Explain to me why I would ever vote for people who think like that.

so one person's statement proves something about a group of people?

no, it proves your IQ is low :)

so one person's statement proves something about a group of people?

no, it proves your IQ is low :)

Right. Only a tiny number of you libtards think that way. Try 90%.

Look at some of your own posts. Boris is saying Trump tried to destroy democracy so that is your excuse to destroy democracy in order to stop Trump?

Let's let millions of foreign nationals walk into our country and vote in our elections?

Werbung:
no, i responded to exactly what he said.

he talked about people "running freely", and yet the jails are full. duh.

his post was stupid.
and so was yours :)

You were told what the conviction rate is in these cities so stop lying. 100 human beings murdered in Chicago and detectives solved the cases and no charges were brought.

I do not want violent criminals running free in my country or my community. Are you even American? So why would you care white elderly man?

Back