The stupidity of democrats

Right. Only a tiny number of you libtards think that way. Try 90%.

Look at some of your own posts. Boris is saying Trump tried to destroy democracy so that is your excuse to destroy democracy in order to stop Trump?

Let's let millions of foreign nationals walk into our country and vote in our elections?
90%? where did you get that number from?

oh you made it up. i other words, lied. lol.

this from the nimrod who said he was "dangerous" because he didn't "spin".
hahahaha
hahahahah

you're so predictably amusing. thanks for the laugh!

Werbung:
Right. Only a tiny number of you libtards think that way. Try 90%.

Look at some of your own posts. Boris is saying Trump tried to destroy democracy so that is your excuse to destroy democracy in order to stop Trump?

Let's let millions of foreign nationals walk into our country and vote in our elections?

how am I trying to "destroy democracy"? i'm not the moron trump is claiming an election was stolen with no proof.

You were told what the conviction rate is in these cities so stop lying. 100 human beings murdered in Chicago and detectives solved the cases and no charges were brought.

I do not want violent criminals running free in my country or my community. Are you even American? So why would you care white elderly man?

the jails are full and you are whining about not enough convictions?

Who is that Biden?

Name one policy by Trump that is fascist. You might need to consult a dictionary first because you have no damn idea what you are talking about.
Thats a very poor rebuttal.
Without going into detail, his legacy is an attempted coup to destroy democracy.

Dont insult me with your silly remarks. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

All these white people from other countries do not give a flying fuck about crime in the USA.
Thats a very poor rebuttal.
Without going into detail, his legacy is an attempted coup to destroy democracy.

Dont insult me with your silly remarks. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Rebuttal to nothing. Saying that Trump wanted to destroy democracy is no argument and idiotic comments like that only prove how fanatically stupid you people are.

the jails are full and you are whining about not enough convictions?

That is about the 15th time you said that. Senile?

So murderers and rapists' should not be prosecuted because there are already in your opinion plenty of people in prison?

I showed you a link where 100 murder victims will not get justice in Chicago because the murderer will not be prosecuted. That is 100 people who should be in prison.

I have never encountered such idiocy. Jails are full so leave the criminals alone!

All these white people from other countries do not give a flying fuck about crime in the USA.

Rebuttal to nothing. Saying that Trump wanted to destroy democracy is no argument and idiotic comments like that only prove how fanatically stupid you people are.
Yeah ok. But the irony of you calling me stupid but the rest of the world called it that but an intellectual giant like you dismiss it.

I know you feeling under pressure but stop belching blatant untruths.
You know exactly what it was but your embarrassment and party allegiance leaves you clinging to the remnants. Go for it son. Knock yourself out.

They are indeed stupid to the point Im amazed

That is about the 15th time you said that. Senile?

So murderers and rapists' should not be prosecuted because there are already in your opinion plenty of people in prison?

I showed you a link where 100 murder victims will not get justice in Chicago because the murderer will not be prosecuted. That is 100 people who should be in prison.

I have never encountered such idiocy. Jails are full so leave the criminals alone!
Liberals are soft on crime that's a fact .

Yeah ok. But the irony of you calling me stupid but the rest of the world called it that but an intellectual giant like you dismiss it.

I know you feeling under pressure but stop belching blatant untruths.
You know exactly what it was but your embarrassment and party allegiance leaves you clinging to the remnants. Go for it son. Knock yourself out.

WTF are you talking about? Dismiss what?

You are being very immature or lack logical coherence on basic comprehension.
You know exactly what I'm talking about but I'll play your silly games if you get a childish buzz from it.

You replies are evidence of your boiling frustration. You should take some time out or re assess your position on some subjects. You clearly don't understand in depth what your saying or how you subject yourself to ridicule, like this.

But if you must, continue, and I'll reduce you, like I have thingo, to that of a faint smell.

Werbung:
Yes they went wild supporting no bail and de fund the police. They were stupid enough to think these things would cut crime and be fair to thier criminal supporters and the Radical blm and antifa movements they support.
Only a group of complete morons would think this would reduce crime. Now with crime spiking and some criminals being arrested dozens of times and let go with no bail thier brilliant plan has done just what I said increased crime and displayed the stupidity of democrats.

And now we have the great anti inflation bill that spends around 800 billion and is actually a spend and tax bill during a mild recession it will just cause more debt more taxes and spending which will hurt the economy even more and has very little to do with inflation reduction. But the really stupid democrats support it lol.
None of this is true. Both of these paragraphs are built on BIG LIES and in each of your posts to date.

Back