The Truth About Islam

That would not likely be difficult to do just with the traffic of drugs though the tunnels they have found so far.

Possible but not likely.

Is there open aggression directed at the us?

Is this aggression perpetuated by the mexican government?

Is the mexican government unwilling to pursue these lawless elements?

And finally, is there a good reason to think that occupation is the best possible solution?

I would not know, other than Clancy's writings are fiction.

Yes, fiction -- very well researched fiction.

I mentioned it because it was the first thing that crossed my mind. I'm sure there are better precedents in international jurisprudence for your concern.

The documentary did not state that the displaced Arabs rejected citizenship. Nevertheless, is it not common for someone in one country to own land in another? Many Americans own property in other countries.

I'm not sure. In my country, a foreigner cannot own land. A corporation of at most 40% foreign ownership can own land but no more than that. That is, of course, dependent on the pertinent land laws of a particular country.

As for the settlements on the West Bank, who is giving title to that land to the settlers? And, how have the former owners rejecting citizenship and leaving their land?

The regallian doctrine is based on the principle that the state owns the land within its territory. Private ownership exists at the sufferance of the state. If and when that private ownership conflicts with the very compelling interests of that state, then the state reserves the right of eminent domain. And while eminent domain is subject to compensation, the determination of compensation rests on the state.

Land ownership is, by nature, adversarial. One claims a piece of land for himself 'against the world'. The registration of a positive title is merely a formality to manifest this claim.

So, you can very well imagine how it would be next to impossible for a palestinian arab who does not owe any allegiance to the state of israel, and who cannot demonstrate 'continuous and adverse' claims (since, guess what?, they left the place when the going got tough) could own land against someone who does.

Werbung:
I lost all faith when they said the prophet flew on a winged horse.

Sounds a bit like all the other crack pot religions.
Isn't the authenticity of the Prophet's claims secondary to what the believers will do to make you join their belief system?

Isn't the authenticity of the Prophet's claims secondary to what the believers will do to make you join their belief system?
I have no time for any religion who thinks there is some ghost who lives in the sky. That's all of them.
Only fools, which USA is full of believe that rubbish. It affects their critical thinking, forces them to select republican politics and is still based on a gullible mind and no evidence.

I have no time for any religion who thinks there is some ghost who lives in the sky. That's all of them.
Only fools, which USA is full of believe that rubbish. It affects their critical thinking, forces them to select republican politics and is still based on a gullible mind and no evidence.
The Democrats think its okay to disregard the possibility that we are welcoming Jihadis into our country who hide any tell tale clues of their fundamentalism.

The Democrats think its okay to disregard the possibility that we are welcoming Jihadis into our country who hide any tell tale clues of their fundamentalism.
Oh the irony. You all castigated Joe for leaving some Afghanistanies behind yet it's now our fault for letting them in.

All you dogooders haven't considered there could easily be terrorists among those already here. Home grown ones also.

Which begs the question, what would Trump have done?

Oh the irony. You all castigated Joe for leaving some Afghanistanies behind yet it's now our fault for letting them in.

All you dogooders haven't considered there could easily be terrorists among those already here. Home grown ones also.

Which begs the question, what would Trump have done?
Trump would have done better.

Werbung:
Back