The Tyranny of Trump

Trump said some foolish things and later realized his mistake and changed his mind, but Obama has tortured and Obama has blown up children.

Not sure where you get the torture "facts" at, and as to killing of children, where did he do so with the intent of doing so as Trump has indicated he would do?

Ha ha You mean the already constricted corporate media?

Point being what?

Remember when the left used violence to shut down free speech. Soros called up rent-a-mob and used them to shut down a Trump rally.

Since when do the actions of private citizens equal that of what one says he will do if elected President?

Werbung:
Not sure where you get the torture "facts" at,
Here's another website: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...torture-war-crimes-under-obama/article/397318

Admit torture has occurred during the Obama administration.

You are so outraged that Trump talked about torture. Why aren't you outraged that Obama practiced torture?!

and as to killing of children, where did he do so with the intent of doing so as Trump has indicated he would do?
If you attack civilians with drones do you think maybe some of them will be killed?

Maybe I should call you Old_Hypocrite70.

Here's another website: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...torture-war-crimes-under-obama/article/397318

Admit torture has occurred during the Obama administration.

You are so outraged that Trump talked about torture. Why aren't you outraged that Obama practiced torture?!

Can you show where Obama ordered the torture? Bush did, and Trump says he will. Why aren't you "outraged"?

If you attack civilians with drones do you think maybe some of them will be killed?

Maybe I should call you Old_Hypocrite70.

Perhaps I should just call you old fool, or old stupid. War is full of atrocities, and "collateral damage". And then when you have illegal wars that you are forced to fight then the "damage" becomes more atrocious. However, your justification of the killings by Bush are noticeable, and I am quite sure if Obama had a choice he would not be there. I am equally sure people like you with your inferior intellect, and principles, would whine, scream, and insist on more killing. And like Trump, those killed would be more American troops along with more innocent "collateral damage", preferably the families of the terrorists.

Can you show where Obama ordered the torture?
Why do you keep ignoring the evidence I link to?

An Obama administration "task force on interrogation, commissioned by the president, “recommended no changes” to the Army Field Manual, thereby retaining the torture loopholes"

War is full of atrocities, and "collateral damage". And then when you have illegal wars that you are forced to fight then the "damage" becomes more atrocious. However, your justification of the killings by Bush are noticeable, and I am quite sure if Obama had a choice he would not be there.
I strongly oppose Bush II's war.

Obama has no choice? Isn't he Commander in Chief!? This is stupid even for you.

barack-drone-bomber-obama.jpg

Unlike you I actually read the article. No where does it state that Obama ordered, or authorized, torture

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/ensuring-lawful-interrogations

I strongly oppose Bush II's war.{/quote]

So? Doesn't change the reality that Bush ordered torture, and defended it.

Obama has no choice? Isn't he Commander in Chief!? This is stupid even for you.

And you think that he can just say "Hey guys, c'mon home" without Congressional approval? You think they would finance the operation?

You are dumber then you look

Since when does holding political office becomes the only way to violate the Constitution? Now, try censoring (freedom of speech rights) the media, and threatening to sue the media, or declaring that as President one would seek to change libel laws; then there is the ordering of the military to utilize torture; threatening to kill innocent people who happen to be members of a terrorists family; need I go on?

That's only your and the Liberal SCROTUS's interpretation of the Constitution. For example, the First Amendment contradicts itself if your decrees allow disrupting a peaceable assembly; the audience should be given the freedom to drive the screeching disrupters out by any means that are effective.

That's only your and the Liberal SCROTUS's interpretation of the Constitution. For example, the First Amendment contradicts itself if your decrees allow disrupting a peaceable assembly; the audience should be given the freedom to drive the screeching disrupters out by any means that are effective.

Not really if you were intelligent enough to understand. Evidently you are supportive of a police State, not a free state. If you allow word to drive you to physical action, then what next?

http://reason.com/archives/2015/11/15/trumps-operation-police-state

Not really if you were intelligent enough to understand. Evidently you are supportive of a police State, not a free state. If you allow word to drive you to physical action, then what next?

http://reason.com/archives/2015/11/15/trumps-operation-police-state
See Your Screeching and Raise You a Beating

You want a mob state and want to inhibit the forces of peaceable assembly by restricting the methods they can use to put the disruptive elements down. They raised it from a peaceable assembly, so we can raise it on the trespassers in our turn. There are no equal rights between the two groups, except perhaps going to their peaceable assembly and disrupting it with words. But if they invade our territory, we have a right to retaliate with whatever gets the job done.

See Your Screeching and Raise You a Beating

You want a mob state and want to inhibit the forces of peaceable assembly by restricting the methods they can use to put the disruptive elements down. They raised it from a peaceable assembly, so we can raise it on the trespassers in our turn. There are no equal rights between the two groups, except perhaps going to their peaceable assembly and disrupting it with words. But if they invade our territory, we have a right to retaliate with whatever gets the job done.

You have no "territory" save for that which is the length of your arm called your "personal space", or that of your private property which is deemed your "castle". All other is public property, and the only time you can defend that is if you are personally threatened with violence "self defense". On reality you are the one advocating mob rule, and Trump is advocating a Police State to suppress opposition.

You have no "territory" save for that which is the length of your arm called your "personal space", or that of your private property which is deemed your "castle". All other is public property, and the only time you can defend that is if you are personally threatened with violence "self defense". On reality you are the one advocating mob rule, and Trump is advocating a Police State to suppress opposition.
Preppies' Pet Attack Dogs Is All These Pampered Agitators Are

Who elected you boss? We don't have to submit to such insulting restrictions. Your Masters' laws represent the ruling class putting proud men in their place with In Your Face idiocy. Let's barge into their brats' dormitories and harass them. People born in the White working class built this country and only we have rights here. Do our bidding or bid us adieu.

Preppies' Pet Attack Dogs Is All These Pampered Agitators Are

Who elected you boss? We don't have to submit to such insulting restrictions. Your Masters' laws represent the ruling class putting proud men in their place with In Your Face idiocy. Let's barge into their brats' dormitories and harass them. People born in the White working class built this country and only we have rights here. Do our bidding or bid us adieu.

Full Definition of sage

1a : wise through reflection and experience

Well, that certainly lets you out. Now, do you know what PUBLIC SPACE is?

Werbung:
Back