the very best of uncle lying Biden

Werbung:
"brutally funny"? the one about "take that putin" ignores the fact that putin is being hurt badly by biden's support.

and of course, gas isn't $5, which it hit for a very short stretch before dropping drastically. I paid less than $3 recently...meanwhile putin is still being hurt by biden's military support.

and the "what are we fightng for"...the ukraine war had nothing to do with baby formula or the border of course.

just more stupid right wing cartoons.

and of course no troops are in the ukraine, unlike the vietnam reference in the cartoon.

so yes the cartoons are lying, thanks for pointing that out :)

"brutally funny"? the one about "take that putin" ignores the fact that putin is being hurt badly by biden's support.

and of course, gas isn't $5, which it hit for a very short stretch before dropping drastically. I paid less than $3 recently...meanwhile putin is still being hurt by biden's military support.
Try buying gas in cali for under 3 dollars a galllon and where did you buy it at . by the way the pentagon has people in the Ukraine showing them how to use some eqt i hear

and of course no troops are in the ukraine, unlike the vietnam reference in the cartoon.

so yes the cartoons are lying, thanks for pointing that out :)
They are
and the "what are we fightng for"...the ukraine war had nothing to do with baby formula or the border of course.

just more stupid right wing cartoons.
Your to stupid to get it

Try buying gas in cali for under 3 dollars a galllon and where did you buy it at . by the way the pentagon has people in the Ukraine showing them how to use some eqt i hear

how many official american troops have died in ukraine fighting russians, moron? none? duh.

ukraine is nothing like vietnam.

except maybe to morons.

just one example.

Werbung:
Back