the well of lost soul-the great great separation

OneIsTheWord

For a fire is kindled by my anger, And shall burn to the lowest hell; It shall consume the earth with her increase, And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
Deut 32:22 (NKJV)

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Psalms 139:8 (KJV)
But he does not know that the dead are there, That her guests are in the depths of hell.
Prov 9:18 (NKJV)
Hell from beneath is excited about you, To meet you at your coming; It stirs up the dead for you, All the chief ones of the earth; It has raised up from their thrones All the kings of the nations.
Isaiah 14:9 (NKJV)
But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
Matt 8:12 (NKJV)

She weepeth sore in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks: among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her: all her friends have dealt treacherously with her, they have become her enemies.
Lam 1:2 (KJV)

All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly, this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.
Lam 2:16 (KJV)
Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Matt 25:41 (NKJV)

Werbung:
giphy (78).gif
wake up and smell the coffee
The Doctrine Hell

The word says this Matthew 13:41-42 (NKJV) The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV) So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 25:41-43 (NKJV) Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'

Second Thessalonians 1:6-10 (NKJV) since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in 2

Second Thessalonians 1: 10
His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed
Because of our testimony of the Saints, those who gave their testimony about what Christ’s in their life to the end

Jude 1:5-9 (NKJV) But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Back