No Hell & everyone gets saved.

Ahh, so god uses lies to pander to ignorance

I see

So let me get this straight

God was happy to tell people that virgins could get pregnant, that dead people can come back to life, that snakes can talk but baulked at the ludicrous suggestion that the earth goes round the sun??

You really do have to be barking mad to be a christian don't you?
Every time I have brought up doctrines , you Dawkinsrocks have just made a general insult. If you think we are barking mad then why persist. I notice you name yourself after Dawkins. If I said he was barking mad when that contribute to the debate.

Werbung:
Richard Dawkins is a super rationalist. People insult him because they cannot counter his wonderful argument

Doctrine is BS

Answer the point

There is no way you can have free will according to the rules of christianity and god made the devil and allows him to live despite killing lots of humans for their lesser sins. So god is eveil and responsible for all the sin in the world. You might not like it but that is the truth (or it would be if god existed a) at all or b) according to biblical lying

Try answering that.

Richard Dawkins is a super rationalist. People insult him because they cannot counter his wonderful argument

Doctrine is BS

Answer the point

There is no way you can have free will according to the rules of christianity and god made the devil and allows him to live despite killing lots of humans for their lesser sins. So god is eveil and responsible for all the sin in the world. You might not like it but that is the truth (or it would be if god existed a) at all or b) according to biblical lying

Try answering that.
Dawkibsrocks, In all the reviews on the death of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins mate, I have seen none that call him a super rationalist. He was just a flawed human like the rest of us.
The doctrine of this forum discussed is how many people go to hell. If you read my original post you would know that I think as A catholic few if any go to hell. If you just assume what Christians believe this is no debate.

It doesn't matter what you have read, Dawkins is a super-rationalist

Any talk of heaven and hell is ludicrous and the idea that a loving god could even think of making the devil and hell is for lunatics.

And the idea that he could make weak feeble people to worship him with the threat of burning forever for not playing along is breathtakingly stupid.

But then Catholics think a bit of wafer turns into the flesh of a man who died 2000 years ago and that it is appropriate to eat it so I guess hoping for reason from such a bunch of mentalists is optimistic.

It doesn't matter what you have read, Dawkins is a super-rationalist

Any talk of heaven and hell is ludicrous and the idea that a loving god could even think of making the devil and hell is for lunatics.

And the idea that he could make weak feeble people to worship him with the threat of burning forever for not playing along is breathtakingly stupid.

But then Catholics think a bit of wafer turns into the flesh of a man who died 2000 years ago and that it is appropriate to eat it so I guess hoping for reason from such a bunch of mentalists is optimistic.
As I do not believe what your suggestion of what Christians belive about Hell, I have nothing to debate,
If you want to discuss the Eucharist do so on another forum. In the meantime study what other believe as I have.

Werbung:
Yes, sorry, I forgot, there are so many contradictory inventions in the field of religion it is hard to keep up and hold an argunment.

What binds them all together is their ludicrousness.

Go on, tell me which flavour of nonesense you prefer.

I'd love to know from where you get your idea of what hell is? (although to be fair, I do know. You made it up)

Back