worked in a hospital drawing blood
been shot at
flew a plane
drove a boat
canned food
grew food
helped someone pass high school
True or false? I'd say, mostly false.

I once made experimental chemicals, many years ago when I was in high school. I still have a scar to prove it.

I once made experimental chemicals, many years ago when I was in high school. I still have a scar to prove it.
2 are false I never rode in a motocross and never flew a plane.
I did work for a chemical company making experimental chemicals .from smaller 50 gallon vessels to 2500 gallon vessels. We made small batches of chemicals. Many were experimental.
A chemical engineering would give us a recipe of sorts and we followed it. Much like a cook would only we were often using deadly chemicals. If was for a small company here in florida.some times it took days for a compound to develope waiting for a peak .when i first started I was washing barrels out that contained waste products. I had to wear a rubber suit with oxygen tanks to foll some barrels with waste to be shipped and worked my way up the ladder till I was allowed to work on the chemicals them self.

I did work for a chemical company making experimental chemicals .from smaller 50 gallon vessels to 2500 gallon vessels. We made small batches of chemicals. Many were experimental.
A chemical engineering would give us a recipe of sorts and we followed it. Much like a cook would only we were often using deadly chemicals. If was for a small company here in florida.some times it took days for a compound to develope waiting for a peak .when i first started I was washing barrels out that contained waste products. I had to wear a rubber suit with oxygen tanks to foll some barrels with waste to be shipped and worked my way up the ladder till I was allowed to work on the chemicals them self.
My experience was more a high school kid in the back yard wondering if he could make something into a spectacular explosion.

I succeeded in making an explosion, but it went off a bit prematurely, hence the scar.

A chemical engineering would give us a recipe of sorts and we followed it. Much like a cook would only we were often using deadly chemicals. If was for a small company here in florida.some times it took days for a compound to develope waiting for a peak .when i first started I was washing barrels out that contained waste products. I had to wear a rubber suit with oxygen tanks to foll some barrels with waste to be shipped and worked my way up the ladder till I was allowed to work on the
My experience was more a high school kid in the back yard wondering if he could make something into a spectacular explosion.

I succeeded in making an explosion, but it went off a bit prematurely, hence the scar.
Indeed its easy to make a mistake by combining the wrong chemicals or letting a reaction get out of control. I was looking for a entry level job that had the possibility of learning new skills and bettering myself and sadly when you do not have a good education or skill sets you either break your back to make a dollar or put your self a at risk . I choose risk . It ended up advancing me into the areo space industry . I was familiar with chemicals and reactions scientific measuring devices . So I saw a ass for a company at the 45 th sparce air wing I had worked in a nuke plant in surry Virginia as a painter top helper that had got me a security clearance the job at the chemical plant showed I ghad experience with chemicals and scientific eqt . I was hired to work in the feild at launch pad 41 working on the eelv and I eventually became the cleanroom supervisor. I worked on the shuttle program the eelv and several smaller projects for Boeing and Rockwell international .
At one point after 911 they wanted the schedules advances and we were working 70 to 80 hours a week . I made good money back then.
I had experience working with acids from the chemical plant and mixing chemicals and controlling reactions . They started me out at 15.00 a hour and it went up from then

wow, local moron starts a thread to brag about..himself. lol.
Im not local to you . wasn't bragging Ricky retardo just sharing life experiences . I am a poorly educated country boy who has had a lot of life experiences . And I posted this to show growing up poor and uneducated is no excuse for failure .
you see I think to many people give up and blame others for their failures and short comings
I come from very simple backgrounds and never went past 9th grade . Yet I have a fairly successful life . I never made excuses for failures but blamed my self and my own actions not race or being poor or poorly educated as so many do.

Im not local to you . wasn't bragging Ricky retardo just sharing life experiences . I am a poorly educated country boy who has had a lot of life experiences . And I posted this to show growing up poor and uneducated is no excuse for failure .
you see I think to many people give up and blame others for their failures and short comings
I come from very simple backgrounds and never went past 9th grade . Yet I have a fairly successful life . I never made excuses for failures but blamed my self and my own actions not race or being poor or poorly educated as so many do.

"local" in the sense of the internet, moron. you're here in this forum, constantly obsessing about men, gays, trannies, etc. lol

Werbung:
Back