Things I have done true or false

Werbung:
yes, from HIS PERSPECTIVE, moron.

not mine.

duh.

god you're so stupid, you made yourself look stupid. lol
lol you agreed with it Mr. Eichmann saying it was smart now your all butt hurt over your own words , I am sorry if you find your own words offensive and petty and agreeing with killing of prisoners .
Hey I think people should be shot when they trying and break into homes same difference of course they in my home doing something illegal not being used for target and execution by their fellow solider .
Now you can be proud , terry gave you the nick name Ricky Retardo and you have now advanced to Mr. Eichmann because of your approval of PUTINS tactics .
You still could join the ranks of those who approve of Hamas and Iran .

lol you agreed with it Mr. Eichmann saying it was smart now your all butt hurt over your own words , I am sorry if you find your own words offensive and petty and agreeing with killing of prisoners .
Hey I think people should be shot when they trying and break into homes same difference of course they in my home doing something illegal not being used for target and execution by their fellow solider .
Now you can be proud , terry gave you the nick name Ricky Retardo and you have now advanced to Mr. Eichmann because of your approval of PUTINS tactics .
You still could join the ranks of those who approve of Hamas and Iran .
yes, smart FROM PUTIN's PERSPECTIVE>

i'm not PUTIN, moron. lol

Werbung:
Back