Things I have done true or false

no I don't.
and apparently neither do you since you always cowardly run away without actually backing up your claims.

beause you are a creepy obsessed lying hateful moron :)
.now now ricky dont get all upset your blood pressure will go up and you will have a fit

Werbung:
ah, the "nazi stupidity" lol.

you're a moron :)
Of course mr. Eichmann. your approval for Putin's actions is all I needed to show me the true you , that you let slip out . No one is perfect Mr, Eichmann. You dont have to hide your daemons you can release them here no one will know who you are unlike me who has posted pictures as Im not ashamed of who or what I am

Of course mr. Eichmann. your approval for Putin's actions is all I needed to show me the true you , that you let slip out . No one is perfect Mr, Eichmann. You dont have to hide your daemons you can release them here no one will know who you are unlike me who has posted pictures as Im not ashamed of who or what I am

quote where I said I APPROVE of his actions PERSONALLY, moron.

i'll wait.
but you'll cowardly run way, again. lol.

you're so stupid.

if you say so Mr. Eichmann who am I to argue with a man who approves of Putin's tactics and thinks its smart . Obviously your far more knowledgeable then the average person Mr. Eichmann

lol. again, show me where I said I personally approve of it, moron.

but you won't
because you're a cowardly moron :)

Werbung:
Back