This is how the American Serbs and Jews feel

Werbung:
Where did Orthodox Christians commited genocide in Kosovo? That is one big lie....look at the link below and tell me do you support this?

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/churches/ch01.html

http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/Kosovo/Kosovo-Massacres.htm

I am not going to show the horrible pictures of the various massacres but they are available on the site.

The ethnic Albanians were Muslim. The Serbs I assumed were Christian. Correct me if I am wrong.

Do you suppport this?

Serbs did commit genocide, but they were far from the unequivocal villains in the conflict (and there is at least some reason to believe that the numbers of Albanians killed by Serbs was deliberately inflated to provide a stronger pretext for entering the war on the Albanians' side).

At any rate, the conflict didn't break down along religious lines, but (as with most Balkan conflicts) along ethnic ones. That the war occurred is not a consequence of either religion or even of either ethnic/national group specifically but a product of their intermingling and the fact that they all live in conditions best described as utter squalor.

Serbs did commit genocide, but they were far from the unequivocal villains in the conflict (and there is at least some reason to believe that the numbers of Albanians killed by Serbs was deliberately inflated to provide a stronger pretext for entering the war on the Albanians' side).

At any rate, the conflict didn't break down along religious lines, but (as with most Balkan conflicts) along ethnic ones. That the war occurred is not a consequence of either religion or even of either ethnic/national group specifically but a product of their intermingling and the fact that they all live in conditions best described as utter squalor.

I never said they were the only villains. But they were clearly commiting a deliberate genocidal pogram against the ethnic Albanians. Religion over all, had less to do with it then old old grudges, poverty and ethnic differences. The Balkans have long been a hot spot for ethnic fires and ancient grudges and only a dictator was able to keep those supressed. Hell, injustices that occured 700 years ago is considered "recent history".

aha

http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/Kosovo/Kosovo-Massacres.htm

I am not going to show the horrible pictures of the various massacres but they are available on the site.

The ethnic Albanians were Muslim. The Serbs I assumed were Christian. Correct me if I am wrong.

Do you suppport this?

I will prove you wrong...this is what your website says:Another massacre committed by serbian terrorists over civil
population in the village Sllovi of Lipjani

serbian terrorist forces
have committed new another massacre over civilian albanian population. In
this case, 31 persons have been killed, 11 others are being wounded,
whereas 13 others either are arrested, killed or disappeared. The
massacred and killed persons in the village Sllovi of Lipjani on April 15 are:
Faik H. Krasniqi (39), Rifat Gashi (47), Ajvaz Gashi (55), a girl about 20
years old and a woman about 50 years old. There 5 other unidentified
persons for whom is supposed to have been guest in this village, whereas
Milaim Gashi (21) is wounded. The arrested or disappeared persons are:
Bajram Gashi (34), Jakup Gashi (43), Agim Berisha (35), Ilmi Berisha,
Ramadan Kryeziu (30), Mehdi Pacolli (53), Murat Gashi (65) with his
nephew from Prishtina, Enver Gashi (41) with his son, Ymer Gashi (39).

1.when you commint crime you kill everybody present, so there is no wounded
left alive, they report 11 wounded...
2.at this first we see 31 person have been killed but there are names of only 4
Albaninas who are from well known terrorists family Gashi, so if you have a brain you will know they are KLA soldiers:D killed in cross fire with police...
3.There is report of arrested people, if Serbs came to commite genocide why would they arrest these and not kill them? so your entire story is one big lie

a.jpg

let's take a look at this first picture here and comment:Bodies of 45 ethnic Albanians lie in a mosque in the village of Racak, some 25 kilometers (15 miles) south of Pristina, Sunday Jan. 17, 1999. Fighting erupted Sunday near this southern Kosovo village where the 45 ethnic Albanians were massacred, sending terrified civilians and international monitors fleeing to safety. (AP Photo/Visar Kryeziu)
-so they were not civilians but members of terrorist organization KLA

decapitated.jpg

If we take a look at this picture, we can se Albanian with gun, at that village was fighting between his unit and police, we can't tell is the peson on the ground killed as a Albanian terrorist, or Serb civilian,one strange thing is there is no blood...:The bodies of dozens of men were found scattered on a hillside and in ravines in southern Kosovo Saturday(comment from the picture)
-from the same picture, comment-they were killed while fighting with police..

bodies.jpg

as we can see, bodies of terrorist killed in fight collected from the hills for purpose of picturing so called "genocide"
this is my american friends well know KLA trick, after they loose men in fighting, let's bring reporters and tell the world how bad serbs are

pictures 2-8 can be any civilians, we do not know where they were taken...

Other pictures at Drenica region:

The villages that surround the two towns are the birthplace of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), which began armed operations in Drenica in 1996. A KLA stronghold, the region saw many armed conflicts with Serbian police and military forces organized by Slobodan Milošević. By 1997, Albanians had begun to call Drenica a "liberated territory" because of the high local KLA presence. Drenica is also the scene of some of the worst abuses against civilians in Kosovo.

I will prove you wrong...this is what your website says:Another massacre committed by serbian terrorists over civil
population in the village Sllovi of Lipjani

serbian terrorist forces
have committed new another massacre over civilian albanian population. In
this case, 31 persons have been killed, 11 others are being wounded,
whereas 13 others either are arrested, killed or disappeared. The
massacred and killed persons in the village Sllovi of Lipjani on April 15 are:
Faik H. Krasniqi (39), Rifat Gashi (47), Ajvaz Gashi (55), a girl about 20
years old and a woman about 50 years old. There 5 other unidentified
persons for whom is supposed to have been guest in this village, whereas
Milaim Gashi (21) is wounded. The arrested or disappeared persons are:
Bajram Gashi (34), Jakup Gashi (43), Agim Berisha (35), Ilmi Berisha,
Ramadan Kryeziu (30), Mehdi Pacolli (53), Murat Gashi (65) with his
nephew from Prishtina, Enver Gashi (41) with his son, Ymer Gashi (39).

1.when you commint crime you kill everybody present, so there is no wounded
left alive, they report 11 wounded...
2.at this first we see 31 person have been killed but there are names of only 4
Albaninas who are from well known terrorists family Gashi, so if you have a brain you will know they are KLA soldiers:D killed in cross fire with police...
3.There is report of arrested people, if Serbs came to commite genocide why would they arrest these and not kill them? so your entire story is one big lie

a.jpg

let's take a look at this first picture here and comment:Bodies of 45 ethnic Albanians lie in a mosque in the village of Racak, some 25 kilometers (15 miles) south of Pristina, Sunday Jan. 17, 1999. Fighting erupted Sunday near this southern Kosovo village where the 45 ethnic Albanians were massacred, sending terrified civilians and international monitors fleeing to safety. (AP Photo/Visar Kryeziu)
-so they were not civilians but members of terrorist organization KLA

decapitated.jpg

If we take a look at this picture, we can se Albanian with gun, at that village was fighting between his unit and police, we can't tell is the peson on the ground killed as a Albanian terrorist, or Serb civilian,one strange thing is there is no blood...:The bodies of dozens of men were found scattered on a hillside and in ravines in southern Kosovo Saturday(comment from the picture)
-from the same picture, comment-they were killed while fighting with police..

bodies.jpg

as we can see, bodies of terrorist killed in fight collected from the hills for purpose of picturing so called "genocide"
this is my american friends well know KLA trick, after they loose men in fighting, let's bring reporters and tell the world how bad serbs are

pictures 2-8 can be any civilians, we do not know where they were taken...

Other pictures at Drenica region:

The villages that surround the two towns are the birthplace of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), which began armed operations in Drenica in 1996. A KLA stronghold, the region saw many armed conflicts with Serbian police and military forces organized by Slobodan Milošević. By 1997, Albanians had begun to call Drenica a "liberated territory" because of the high local KLA presence. Drenica is also the scene of some of the worst abuses against civilians in Kosovo.

The UN didn't agree with you. They called it genocide. Even Hitler didn't kill all the Jews at once, but they still called it genocide.

here is one explanation for you....there was no genocide, pictures with man who 's head is cut off but there is no blood do not work on me....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhgw...elated&search=

:rolleyes: umh...not sure the families who lost people would agree.....but aside from that, you sound an awful lot like those who claimed the Holocast never happened and Hitler just invited the Jews for a weenie roast.

Hahahaa

:rolleyes: umh...not sure the families who lost people would agree.....but aside from that, you sound an awful lot like those who claimed the Holocast never happened and Hitler just invited the Jews for a weenie roast.

You do not have any evidence of genocide. They attacked regular police forces, what would a cop do in your state if he or she is attacked?
Second, UN never gave an approval for bombing of Yugoslavia, so it was genocide and terrorism committed against Serbian civilians.
KLA killed many Albanians loyal to their government in Belgrade, 30.000 of them have been forced to leave their home and find shelter at more Serbian controlled areas.
Plan is for Kosovo to become NATO controlled territory; I think Russians will not let that happen:D

You do not have any evidence of genocide. They attacked regular police forces, what would a cop do in your state if he or she is attacked?
Second, UN never gave an approval for bombing of Yugoslavia, so it was genocide and terrorism committed against Serbian civilians.
KLA killed many Albanians loyal to their government in Belgrade, 30.000 of them have been forced to leave their home and find shelter at more Serbian controlled areas.
Plan is for Kosovo to become NATO controlled territory; I think Russians will not let that happen:D

The UN undertook an extensive investigation and determined that it was genocide. They don't tend to act lightly, indeed most complainst against the UN is they don't act often enough in investigating atrocities.

Aha

The UN undertook an extensive investigation and determined that it was genocide. They don't tend to act lightly, indeed most complainst against the UN is they don't act often enough in investigating atrocities.

I did not know that, can you post some links or any evidence:confused: :D

Werbung:
I did not know that, can you post some links or any evidence:confused: :D

Actually, I am wrong but only by a technicality in the UN's definition of "genocide".

...Crimes against humanity and war crimes did take place, it said, but "the exactions committed by Milosevic's regime cannot be qualified as criminal acts of genocide, since their purpose was not the destruction of the Albanian ethnic group... but its forceful departure from Kosovo". http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1530781.stm

More...

According to the United Human Rights Council (http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/Genocide/bosnia_genocide.htm)

...Bosnian Serbs not only attacked the Safe Havens but also attacked the U.N. peacekeepers as well. NATO forces responded by launching limited air strikes against Serb ground positions. The Serbs retaliated by taking hundreds of U.N. peacekeepers as hostages and turning them into human shields, chained to military targets such as ammo supply dumps.

At this point, some of the worst genocidal activities of the four-year-old conflict occurred. In Srebrenica, a Safe Haven, U.N. peacekeepers stood by helplessly as the Serbs under the command of General Ratko Mladic systematically selected and then slaughtered nearly 8,000 men and boys between the ages of twelve and sixty - the worst mass murder in Europe since World War II. In addition, the Serbs continued to engage in mass rapes of Muslim females.

On August 30, 1995, effective military intervention finally began as the U.S. led a massive NATO bombing campaign in response to the killings at Srebrenica, targeting Serbian artillery positions throughout Bosnia. The bombardment continued into October. Serb forces also lost ground to Bosnian Muslims who had received arms shipments from the Islamic world. As a result, half of Bosnia was eventually retaken by Muslim-Croat troops.

Faced with the heavy NATO bombardment and a string of ground losses to the Muslim-Croat alliance, Serb leader Milosevic was now ready to talk peace. On November 1, 1995, leaders of the warring factions including Milosevic and Tudjman traveled to the U.S. for peace talks at Wright-Patterson Air Force base in Ohio.

After three weeks of negotiations, a peace accord was declared. Terms of the agreement included partitioning Bosnia into two main portions known as the Bosnian Serb Republic and the Muslim-Croat Federation. The agreement also called for democratic elections and stipulated that war criminals would be handed over for prosecution. 60,000 NATO soldiers were deployed to preserve the cease-fire.

By now, over 200,000 Muslim civilians had been systematically murdered. More than 20,000 were missing and feared dead, while 2,000,000 had become refugees. It was, according to U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Richard Holbrooke, "the greatest failure of the West since the 1930s."

Back