This is to document the end of Joe Biden's Long Ugly Political Career

Werbung:
It was a mistake which is why she wasn't charged
BTW it had nothing to do with phones but you are too stupid to know that lol
Oh Boo Hoo. Comey felt sorry for poor bawling Hillary crying her eyes out while explaining to him that she meant no harm by breaking multiple federal laws. So he took it upon himself to forgive her even though he did not have the legal right to do so.

She had every right to delete personal emails duh
I see what you are saying. Government leaders like former Senator Clinton and former President Trump should have the right to tell the government what documents the government can have back and what documents it cannot. House investigators subpoenaed all her email records stored on her government computer as a matter of law, but she decided which emails they would get, and which emails they would not get.

I see what you are saying. Government leaders like former Senator Clinton and former President Trump should have the right to tell the government what documents the government can have back and what documents it cannot. House investigators subpoenaed all her email records stored on her government computer as a matter of law, but she decided which emails they would get, and which emails they would not get.
Work related emails were subpoenaed and she did her best to provide them. I doubt you see that

Oh Boo Hoo. Comey felt sorry for poor bawling Hillary crying her eyes out while explaining to him that she meant no harm by breaking multiple federal laws. So he took it upon himself to forgive her even though he did not have the legal right to do so.
No, intent was not demonstrated
Unlike trump

Work related emails were subpoenaed and she did her best to provide them. I doubt you see that
By destroying emails she chose to destroy she effectively destroyed any evidence the House investigators might have considered incriminating. That is why she was not supposed to decide what emails to destroy and what emails to turn over. Like so many other crooks before her have demonstrated, destroying incriminating evidence is one of the best ways to avoid criminal charges.

By destroying emails she chose to destroy she effectively destroyed any evidence the House investigators might have considered incriminating. That is why she was not supposed to decide what emails to destroy and what emails to turn over.
She was supposed to decide duh
She was asked for some emails and did her best to provide them duh
She was not asked for personal emails duh

She destroyed hundreds of e mail several phones and wiped her server clean.
The actions of a guilty or innocent person.
She destroyed phones when migrating to new ones duh
Crude but effective

And the server was not wiped clean

God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
She got away because it wasn't intentional
Unlike trump
Poor Hillary. She did not mean to falsely accuse Trump before tens of millions of Americans of allegedly colluding with Russians to steal DNC emails and give them to Assange.

Back