this would make liberals head explode like the aliens in mars invades

the annoying thing

Myself I could care less if he goes to jail unless it can be proven Biden pushed it for political reasons which I will not rule out but have not seen any evidence to support it .
But can you see liberals if trump was in jail and won . I can see their heads inflating and blowing up just like the aliens in mars invades .
I recall when he beat Clinton how they were on tier knees crying like baby's . . I know it wouldn't happen but it would be so funny

Werbung:
hahahhaah
you drama queens are so amusing.
you got it exactly wrong..as always.

liberals would love this to happen...first..it means trump is in jail and finally getting what he deserves. the amusement from him and his whining would be amazing. Second, it guarantees biden wins, as moderates and independents vote against him. And finally, the embarrassment of the "family values" and "law and order" party nominating a convicted felon for the highest office? hahahahahah

if anyone's "heads would explode" it would be intelligent republicans who know how terrible that would be. They are already saying how their party is in trouble if trump runs period, let alone as a oonvicted felon.

Myself I could care less if he goes to jail unless it can be proven Biden pushed it for political reasons which I will not rule out but have not seen any evidence to support it .
But can you see liberals if trump was in jail and won . I can see their heads inflating and blowing up just like the aliens in mars invades .
I recall when he beat Clinton how they were on tier knees crying like baby's . . I know it wouldn't happen but it would be so funny
Trump will never be POTUS again. There is now and was before his indictment to cut a deal with the DOJ.
He is shitting himself about the prospect of jail and will do anything to avoid it.
As bill Barr said, he's toast.

Trump will never be POTUS again. There is now and was before his indictment to cut a deal with the DOJ.
He is shitting himself about the prospect of jail and will do anything to avoid it.
First lug nut I havr told you dozens of time I do not support trump your slow learner

hahahhaah
you drama queens are so amusing.
you got it exactly wrong..as always.

liberals would love this to happen...first..it means trump is in jail and finally getting what he deserves. the amusement from him and his whining would be amazing. Second, it guarantees biden wins, as moderates and independents vote against him. And finally, the embarrassment of the "family values" and "law and order" party nominating a convicted felon for the highest office? hahahahahah

if anyone's "heads would explode" it would be intelligent republicans who know how terrible that would be. They are already saying how their party is in trouble if trump runs period, let alone as a oonvicted felon.
Lol you mean you would love to see Biden lose the election to Trump with him in jail and then pardon himself..
What ever kind of glue your sniffing lay off for a bit

Lol you mean you would love to see Biden lose the election to Trump with him in jail and then pardon himself..
What ever kind of glue your sniffing lay off for a bit

what? lol. you're so stupid. I said nothing of the kind.

trump in prison guarantees a biden win, moron. which is why the other republicans don't want trump to run. duh

ab1b3ee76c0e44919c0f74d86beea32d[1].pngthis would make liberals head explode like the aliens in mars invades​

Myself I could care less if he goes to jail unless it can be proven Biden pushed it for political reasons.....
"Maybe they don't exist."
June 15, 2023
maxresdefault[1].jpg

"Trump will never be POTUS" - dipshits, 2016
"Trump will never be POTUS again" - same dipshits, 2024

"Trump will never be POTUS" - dipshits, 2016
"Trump will never be POTUS again" - same dipshits, 2024
Two things. Not everyone knew what an idiot he was and this time he has all his legal baggage including being a traitor.
Only dipshits like you would line up for a second punishment.

Werbung:
Bill Barr also said he was toast.
scratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's pretty-much why I posted it.

Back