Thread for the liberals!!

Werbung:
Both Republican and Democratic parties are replete with venal, narrow-minded bombasts, more concerned with the preservation of their status than any actual benefit to the nation. Being a Democrat doesn't make one a "liberal" any more than being a Republican makes one a "conservative."

Both Republican and Democratic parties are replete with venal, narrow-minded bombasts, more concerned with the preservation of their status than any actual benefit to the nation. Being a Democrat doesn't make one a "liberal" any more than being a Republican makes one a "conservative."

Agreed. Permanent political parties are the worst thing that could've happened to this country.

Exactly right.

Agreed. Also no politician of any ilk should ever be trusted and everything they say and do should 1. be questioned in the extreme to uncover the truth if it exists at all and 2. they should always be held accountable for their political action's and decision's by we the people. In short no bail out's or excuse's.

Yeah liberals are the freedom party. My ass. They want to regulate everything probably til we have to write for permission to take a piss.

Only some liberals want an inoffensive over protective society where health and safety and political correctness rule over everyone. I'm 'liberal' and thats the last thing I want.

Werbung:
Ha, no I was pissed off with some stuff when I said that. I find you pretty amsuing really. Your angles on being a right wing facist are different than usual because of the fact your a war nerd and side with whoevers actually right, not who right wing Americans normally side with. However, I do find you a pathetic tithead.

Back