Throughout Trump's tenure, and especially on J6, he has been fighting to protect & defend America

Yo Daddy!

trump is fighting for trump. lol. appointed his family to high political positions for example. lol

claiming the election was stolen with no proof for 2 YEARS is anti-american, moron.
With vipers, demons, lying Democrats, Deep State monsters and "threats to Democracy" media reporters all around, who could blame him for wanting people he could trust to act with fidelity in his administration? Appointing members of his family for these jobs was his safest bet!

He had proof but hateful anti Trump elements inside and out of this country orchestrated a way to prevent the proofs from being legally considered.

And when people power was hopefully going to be effective in giving Americans a last chance to know the truth of the 2020 election, I believe Pelosi set a trap to smear Trump and fool the American people into thinking Trump tried to overthrow the government.

What he was doing was trying to make the system work as it was supposed to work.

Honestly and without favor to any person or party.

But the dishonest Democrats and Deep State and wealthy, corrupt industry giants and the media wanted to protect their "syndicate" of crime, so they had to keep us from knowing the truth.

Werbung:
no, lying about the "stolen election" is anti-american, not "protecting and defending" america, moron.

the "stolen election" went to court over SIXTY times and lost every time...trump judges, republican judges, scotus, all laughed at the "proof".

god you're stupid..and anti-american too :)

Don't you think he deserves SOME compensation for his four years of dedicated and excellent stewardship?

He accepted no salary, you'll recall.

😏

for his anti-american lies about the stolen election, he deserves something, but it isn't "compensation".

no, lying about the "stolen election" is anti-american, not "protecting and defending" america, moron.

the "stolen election" went to court over SIXTY times and lost every time...trump judges, republican judges, scotus, all laughed at the "proof".

god you're stupid..and anti-american too :)
I'm not a god.

But I AM a patriotic American.

If you were a patriot you wouldn't be pushing the stolen election lie.
Those whose opinions I trust and whose reputations support that belief, say that something fishy went on election night.

But, instead of investigating the suspicions, the Dems shut down ANY OTHER POSSIBLE NARRATIVE OTHER THAN, "BIDEN WON."

Because they were afraid of what the truth might reveal?

Or to bury the truth they knew would bury them!?

Werbung:
Those whose opinions I trust and whose reputations support that belief, say that something fishy went on election night.
But being a godbotherer you are susceptible to conclusions which suit you best. Can you pass that on to the idiots you believe.
But, instead of investigating the suspicions, the Dems shut down ANY OTHER POSSIBLE NARRATIVE OTHER THAN, "BIDEN WON."
Bullshit. They did not stop one investigation into the fraud. Trump had over sixty court challenges and not one hit over the line. You are a liar and god doesn't like liars.
Because they were afraid of what the truth might reveal?
Reveal what? Be specific because I know you have nothing. The truth was revealed and it was there was no fraud and Trump is a liar.
Or to bury the truth they knew would bury them!?
Really?
Again, what truth.

Back