Today is the Day

marc_cooper.jpg

Is that really you Armchair? :confused:

that was me before I lost a few pounds.

Werbung:
NO no, try reading it again.

the population of America is one fat War Nerd(thats me) and 300 million dumb suckers, thats you and everyone else.

Are you actually saying that if you aren't a warmonger, you're a sucker??? You're only a "real American" if you fell for the illegal invasion and continue to support an immoral occupation?

I won't call names and stoop to your level - civil conversation is always more preferable if possible. Care to engage responsibly and respectfully? Besides, even Bill Moyers of PBS did an entire piece on how the media failed the public and was complicit in selling the war to the American public under false pretenses. (It can be seen on PBS' website and it's called, "Buying the War.") That doesn't make people "dumb suckers," it makes them too lazy to research it for themselves.

Ok, now that I've revisited the thread and the numerous posts that have been added since I first started - OK Armchair, I'm with you.

This administration is making a nasty mess of everything for us here AND abroad.

I think it is a much smaller portion of the population that disagrees with you than you think though. Where do you live/work anyway? Kentucky? Georgia?

Werbung:
Back