Top 5%...

Gipper

...already pay nearly 61% of all income taxes. And, BO intends to have them pay more when he fails to renew the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy.

The consequences of this are clear...well to thinking persons. The wealthy will not hire, spend, or invest resulting in more unemployment for the middle class.

FDR did the exact same thing during the Great Depression.

To BO class warfare is much more important than middle class jobs.

Am I a racist for saying this?

Werbung:
QUOTE=Gipper;144432]...already pay nearly 61% of all income taxes. And, BO intends to have them pay more when he fails to renew the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy.

The consequences of this are clear...well to thinking persons. The wealthy will not hire, spend, or invest resulting in more unemployment for the middle class.

Am I a racist for saying this?[/QUOTE]

Are you in the top 5%? no? Is their money trickling down to you? No? Has it ever trickled down to you? No? Hmm. :cool:

QUOTE=Gipper;144432]...already pay nearly 61% of all income taxes. And, BO intends to have them pay more when he fails to renew the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy.

Am I a racist for saying this?

Are you in the top 5%? no? Is their money trickling down to you? No? Has it ever trickled down to you? No? Hmm. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Lucky for 3% of them they will still get a tax cut then?

Republicans....No Taxes....Spend more ( when they can) spend less...when its only talk...Debt does not matter....till they are out of office....Your not doing enough to help the econ...though we stop everything you try to do...and attack anything you do ( regardless of results)

Werbung:
Its apparent that neither of you have any idea how the economy works.

Numerous times in my life I have benefited due to the investment by wealthy people. No doubt, you have too.

Problem is, you are incapable to recognizing it due to the psychological effects of liberalism.

Back