top reasons to vote democrat

some great quotes here........................

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace."
- George Washington

"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to refine it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over."
- William Tecumseh Sherman

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
- General William T. Sherman

"
"There is a time for all things, a time to preach and a time to pray, but those times have passed away.
There is a time to fight, and that time has now come."
--Peter Muhlenberg

"We make war that we may live in peace."
- Aristotle

“I have never advocated war except as a means of peace.” - Ulysses S. Grant

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." - Thomas Jefferson

"There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others." - Niccolò Machiavelli

"The purpose of all war is peace." - Saint Augustine

"The issue is not war and peace, rather, how best to preserve our freedom."
- General Russell E. Dougherty

"War, if reason prevails, is waged to obtain a better peace than
that which existed prior to the hostilities." - Bela K. Kiraly

"
"
DEMOCRATS ????????????????????????? tax and spend maybe you like the color blue ...............there are some reasons??????!!!!!!

Werbung:
ok

Common defense in order to prevent foreign invasion and removal of rights.

Either answer the question or move on.

I'll enlighten you Vyo since you're in a liberal box at the moment being socially engineered Day and Night. America is the New World. ******s didn't call it that, Muslims didn't call it that, South Americans didn't call it that, Asians didn't call it that, Europeans called it that. And Europe became known as the Old World. America was intended to be the New Europe. We didn't enslave the natives like in Mexico or Brazil, we kicked them out. We kicked them out and drove them over the mountains. America was always intended to be a European christian colony. At first it was only protestants, then we let in the catholics between 1820 and 1965. This is a Western Christian Colony and was always intended to be. The only people I consider to be Americans are white, collar wearing christians and that's more liberal than popular opinion once was. Everyone else is a second-class citizen negligible to me at best. If you don't like that, tough. My family has been living here for almost two hundred years before America was even a world power. Don't insult me and disgrace my heritage by asserting I should think of Spics, Hajis or Blacks as my equal or treat them as one. We're the real Americans. My family helped build this country and we at the very very least deserve respect from these 'hyphenated Americans'.

Back