Trump loses immunity.

Werbung:
Trump has always believed that he had the right to do any damn thing he wished to do and get away with it.
He deserves to be mocked and ridiculed for his pomposity and his monumental ignorance. And then sent off to prison for at least ten years.

I wonder if the prison system provides diapers for the incontinent prisoners. I am pretty sure that Trump will have to change himself in the slammer.

After Trujillo was assassinated in the Dominican Republic, a new genre of literature was born: confessions and accusations of all the vile and evil deeds he did while he was absolute dictator. I am pretty sure that the demise of Trump is sure to result in more tell-all books than the JFK assassination.

Trump has always believed that he had the right to do any damn thing he wished to do and get away with it.
He deserves to be mocked and ridiculed for his pomposity and his monumental ignorance. And then sent off to prison for at least ten years.

1707340502875.png

Obama was an excellent president. Trump caused four years of chaos end ended with his hideous bungling of the covid crisis.

Obama was an excellent president. Trump caused four years of chaos end ended with his hideous bungling of the covid crisis.
Commies, crooks, looters, perverts and the like never favored Trump as much as they did the godless candidates with the godless Democrat party.

Commies, crooks, looters, perverts and the like never favored Trump as much as they did the godless candidates with the godless Democrat party.
Godless, schmodless, who the poo cares about the religious beliefs of candidates. Unless their beliefs interfere with the civil rights of the people. Again, Obama was orderly and no one in his administration was convicted or even indicted for anything. Trump started off with chaos and gave us chaos daily. He appointed what he thought were "the best people" and then when they disagreed with his delusions, he fired them and accused them of incompetence.

Trump says he hates over half the people in our country. He says he wants to persecute people who disagree with his wacko view of the world. he should never be allowed near our government again. The b@stard belongs in prison for insurrection.

Godless, schmodless, who the poo cares about the religious beliefs of candidates. Unless their beliefs interfere with the civil rights of the people. Again, Obama was orderly and no one in his administration was convicted or even indicted for anything. Trump started off with chaos and gave us chaos daily. He appointed what he thought were "the best people" and then when they disagreed with his delusions, he fired them and accused them of incompetence.

Trump says he hates over half the people in our country. He says he wants to persecute people who disagree with his wacko view of the world. he should never be allowed near our government again. The b@stard belongs in prison for insurrection.
Obama and hundreds of other Democrats lived above the law because, as Comey said about Hillary and her crimes: Not a court in the country would convict her.

Werbung:
Some people who claim to be Christians are indeed deplorable.
Calling someone deplorable, by the way is not a crime.
Allow me to prove this.

YOU and deplorable. Now indict me, I double dog dare you.

Back