Trump loses immunity.

The people in power right now won't be in power forever, things change, things happen that you don't see coming.
Really? There's very little in today's politics I don't see coming.
And there's this saying...'what goes around comes around'...and.....'karma is a bitch'.
There is no such thing as karma. What you really mean is you want someone to do something because you haven't the guts to do it yourself.

Werbung:
Job 31

13 If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me;

14 What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?

15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

16 If I have withheld the poor from their desire, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail;

17 Or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless hath not eaten thereof;

18 (For from my youth he was brought up with me, as with a father, and I have guided her from my mother's womb;)

19 If I have seen any perish for want of clothing, or any poor without covering;

20 If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;

21 If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:

22 Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.

23 For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.

24 If I have made gold my hope, or have said to the fine gold, Thou art my confidence;

25 If I rejoice because my wealth was great, and because mine hand had gotten much;

26 If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness;

27 And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand:

28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

29 If I rejoice at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him:

30 Neither have I suffered my mouth to sin by wishing a curse to his soul.

The people in power right now won't be in power forever, things change, things happen that you don't see coming. And there's this saying...'what goes around comes around'...and.....'karma is a bitch'.
Trump didn't break laws?

Job 31

13 If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me;

14 What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?

15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?

16 If I have withheld the poor from their desire, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail;

17 Or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless hath not eaten thereof;

18 (For from my youth he was brought up with me, as with a father, and I have guided her from my mother's womb;)

19 If I have seen any perish for want of clothing, or any poor without covering;

20 If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;

21 If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:

22 Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.

23 For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.

24 If I have made gold my hope, or have said to the fine gold, Thou art my confidence;

25 If I rejoice because my wealth was great, and because mine hand had gotten much;

26 If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness;

27 And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand:

28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

29 If I rejoice at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him:

30 Neither have I suffered my mouth to sin by wishing a curse to his soul.
Has god been getting a live stream of proceedings?
Considering Trump proclaimed he was the chosen one, it's seems strange god is not helping him.

Has god been getting a live stream of proceedings?
Considering Trump proclaimed he was the chosen one, it's seems strange god is not helping him.
you of all people would not know what God is doing. Show us where Trump proclaimed he was the chosen one or else be known as a liar.

you of all people would not know what God is doing. Show us where Trump proclaimed he was the chosen one or else be known as a liar.
You've fallen into the same trap for young players. Don't ever doubt me boy.

You can apologise when you're ready.

LOL oh yeah...and what do i apologize for. That you used a lower case g for the term God? that's a dead giveaway.
So you're a godbotherer and think something that's never been identified deserves respect?
How's those immaculate conceptions going boy?
And what is that a dead give away for? My atheism? Am I supposed to be embarrassed by it? USA is full of nut case Jesus junkies.

You should apologise for suggesting I can't prove what he said. You were wrong and you big mouth made a fool of you.

Try it again son. I'm good at this. In the meantime keep praying.

Werbung:
Back