Trump still viable?

I am almost surprised that neither Trump nor the Bible he held up during his silly photo op burst into flames
At least the "mostly peaceful, justly violent," leftist rioters managed to set the church on fire while battling and injuring dozens of police officers.

Werbung:
You can talk all you want about so called trumped up charges regarding the 2020 election but these are 3 attorneys represented by high priced attorneys and they plead guilty rather than fight the charges. Why didn't Sidney Powell go to trial and unleash the kraken?

That along with the $787M settlement by Dominion against foxnews punches a huge hole in Trump's attempts to project himself as a victim of election fraud. That makes it less likely he can get moderate and independent votes.
No matter how many lawyers are coerced to plead guilty to whatever charges, the mountain of 2020 voter fraud evidence has still not been properly answered and refuted.

No matter how many lawyers are coerced to plead guilty to whatever charges, the mountain of 2020 voter fraud evidence has still not been properly answered and refuted.
It has been properly answered by the courts
You say the dumbest th8ngs lol

It has been properly answered by the courts
You say the dumbest th8ngs lol
Were these "Trump courts," "Biden courts," or "Unbiased, Constitutionally accurate, reliable courts of the patriotic American people?"

pjmret

Well-Known Member​

every single judge was biased, including trump judges who were..biased against trump

Were these "Trump courts," "Biden courts," or "Unbiased, Constitutionally accurate, reliable courts of the patriotic American people?"

pjmret

Well-Known Member​

every single judge was biased, including trump judges who were..biased against trump
You didn't put my full post
Liar

Feel free to argue that every single one of 62 courts didn't follow the constitution lol

No I didn't
You did
You say the dumbest things lol
Your statement:

I am almost surprised that neither Trump nor the Bible he held up during his silly photo op burst into flames
referencing this church and Bible:

1698362321231.png

which anti-church leftists set on fire as this photo shows:

1698362527808.png

This is real sedition, not the fake version created by democrats for political showtime.

You didn't put my full post
Liar

Feel free to argue that every single one of 62 courts didn't follow the constitution lol
Judicial bias is unconstitutional, making every guilty verdict obtained by bias and coercion inadmissible under the Constitution.

Corrupt justice: what happens when judges' bias taints a case?​

Your statement:

referencing this church and Bible:

View attachment 8403

which anti-church leftists set on fire as this photo shows:

View attachment 8404

This is real sedition, not the fake version created by democrats for political showtime.
I didn't reference ant protesters duh
They are not relevant to this thread
Just like the church architecture is not relevant or it's congregation duh or anything else
You say the dumbest things

Judicial bias is unconstitutional, making every guilty verdict obtained by bias and coercion inadmissible under the Constitution.

Corrupt justice: what happens when judges' bias taints a case?​

Even scotus ruled against duh
Are they unconstitutional too lol

Werbung:
Even scotus ruled against duh
Are they unconstitutional too lol
SCOTUS ruled against abortion and lefties have tried to murder some of the justices. Go figger. Scotus is just a high human court, but its judgments are subject to review and approval by God.

Back