Trumps first budget

Werbung:
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's....

He recognized that government existed but had no interest in it. He was solely interested in his flock and what it needed to be to please God.

All you seem to be interested in is to have the government do what you don't want to do. Then try to ridicule those who disagree with you for what you assume them to do or not do.

Are you projecting again?

Trying to put words in the mouth of Jesus Christ, and trying to ridicule other's (especially mine. . .I guess I am lucky!) opinion!

Go play with your own kind!

.federal money does pay for abortion..And Yes Parents could send their kids to that type of school.. if that's the type of school parents wanted..I think most would not, and they wouldn't survive..
If you have information about someone illegally using federal money to fund abortions, by all means, turn them in.

Yes, if parents want to teach their kids folklore for science, then let them, but let's not use tax money to do so.

That's what accreditation is for. As long as the education is being provided, whatever else is going on doesn't much matter. Barring legally unacceptable things, bomb making, slave labor etc.
That's what accreditation is for. As long as the education is being provided, whatever else is going on doesn't much matter. Barring legally unacceptable things, bomb making, slave labor etc.

and funding madrassas and other instruments of indoctrination.

.federal money does pay for abortion..And Yes Parents could send their kids to that type of school.. if that's the type of school parents wanted..I think most would not, and they wouldn't survive..

Do you know what "fungible", and "indirectly" mean?

Do you support Muslim schools if they taught Sharia Law?

If you have information about someone illegally using federal money to fund abortions, by all means, turn them in.

Yes, if parents want to teach their kids folklore for science, then let them, but let's not use tax money to do so.
Are you worried that too man parents would choose this route? So funds are and will be available to anybody except the Christian educated ..What Folklore..? Science can still be taught..

Read my post, I stand by it..You still have no idea! In the original post we weren't talking about Trump, but some how it always comes back to him.. We were talking about conservatives caring more about money then family.. You were wrong.. and you have no way of knowing that..you have an opinion.. so do I..

Trump Reportedly Wants $6 Billion in Education Cuts — but History Shows He Likely Won’t Get Them..

More of your ignorance. What is the title of the thread?

The part regarding the family, and "conservatives" is well demonstrated by the comment you posted "Trump Reportedly Wants $6 Billion in Education Cuts — but History Shows He Likely Won’t Get Them..". The Republicans have cut funding for after school programs for the past 5 years creating "latch key kids", and where is mama? BUILDING HER CAREER.

But you think the Sheen family is representative of "liberal" America. You are a joke.

Science says life begins at conception. Should that be taught, or should just the myth that killing the unborn is not murder?

http://fallibleblogma.com/index.php/when-does-science-say-human-life-begins/

“That is, in human reproduction, when sperm joins ovum, these two individual cells cease to be, and their union generates a new and distinct organism. This organism is a whole, though in the beginning developmentally immature, member of the human species. Readers need not take our word for this: They can consult any of the standard human-embryology texts, such as Moore and Persaud’s The Developing Human, Larsen’s Human Embryology, Carlson’s Human Embryology & Developmental Biology, and O’Rahilly and Mueller’s Human Embryology & Teratology.” – Dr. Robert George

“Human embryos, whether they are formed by fertilization (natural or in vitro) or by successful somatic-cell nuclear transfer (SCNT — i.e., cloning), do have the internal resources and active disposition to develop themselves to the mature stage of a human organism, requiring only a suitable environment and nutrition. In fact, scientists distinguish embryos from other cells or clusters of cells precisely by their self-directed, integral functioning — their organismal behavior. Thus, human embryos are what the embryology textbooks say they are, namely, human organisms — living individuals of the human species — at the earliest developmental stage.” – Dr. Robert George

Do you know what "fungible", and "indirectly" mean?

Do you support Muslim schools if they taught Sharia Law?
Do you know what they are legally aloud to do today if they had the funds..Open schools..private schools.. Sharia Law will be outlawed in this country, no schools are aloud to break the law.Christians as you well know are taught to Obey the laws of the land.. I would support Muslim schools..Not Sharia Law

More of your ignorance. What is the title of the thread?

The part regarding the family, and "conservatives" is well demonstrated by the comment you posted "Trump Reportedly Wants $6 Billion in Education Cuts — but History Shows He Likely Won’t Get Them..". The Republicans have cut funding for after school programs for the past 5 years creating "latch key kids", and where is mama? BUILDING HER CAREER.

But you think the Sheen family is representative of "liberal" America. You are a joke.
The title of the thread doesn't seem to matter to you, so why hold me to a different standard... First I have to look at the cuts and the reasons given for them, then and only then can I make a decision, I have not had the time to go through all of them. What your posting are articles written and some of them are good ones, but are one sided opinions.. The reason i posted that article was because I thought it made some sense.. and in some ways agreed with you..Where is Mama? BUILDING HER CAREER. Kinda Sexist isn't it..

As far as the Sheen family.. YOUR THE JOKE.. because it was a JOKE. I will learn that's a no no with you sooner or later..

Werbung:
Downsizing the Federal Government
YOUR GUIDE TO CUTTING FEDERAL SPENDING
President Donald Trump’s budget issued last week would cut $54 billion from nondefense spending. Budget director Mick Mulvaney did a nice job assembling an array of sensible cuts, as I discuss in this CNN op-ed and this blog.

Recipients of handouts and pro-spending activists are not happy with the proposals. But many of Mulvaney’s proposed cuts are for local activities, such as housing and schools. If programs are important, then local governments can fund them with their own taxes, which would be a more efficient, transparent, and democratic fiscal approach.

Back