Two Minutes with Ron Paul

Werbung:
Rebels against God cannot explain where DNA came from.
We don't have to. Science and abiogenesis have not found god was involved.

Why is a grown mature man who's seen a lot in life, still addicted to god shit. In your time you have never witnessed or interacted with a god or spirits or anything. You know that I'm right so why fool yourself to believe you're entitled to eternity and unique access to something I don't?
There's no evidence of anything but half of the USA believe that shyt.
It's beyond belief and an indictment in the human race. It's ridiculous.

Rebels against God cannot explain where DNA came from.
So what
Let me know when you can prove where dna came from duh
Or that God exists
But at least science has a process to improve our knowledge unlike religion which is stuck at 2000 years ago with vague fables

So what
Or that God exists
But at least science has a process to improve our knowledge unlike religion which is stuck at 2000 years ago with vague fables
He's a nutter. Had his brains washed away with holy water and altar wine.

We don't have to. Science and abiogenesis have not found god was involved.

Why is a grown mature man who's seen a lot in life, still addicted to god shit. In your time you have never witnessed or interacted with a god or spirits or anything. You know that I'm right so why fool yourself to believe you're entitled to eternity and unique access to something I don't?
There's no evidence of anything but half of the USA believe that shyt.
It's beyond belief and an indictment in the human race. It's ridiculous.
Morons would rather remain ignorant than try to deal with evidence of God that science cannot refute.

So what
Or that God exists
I believe DNA was created by God. Do you even have any idea at all where DNA might have come from if not from God?

Morons would rather remain ignorant
You're right about that. A grown man believing there's a god but an atheist is ignorant???
than try to deal with evidence of God that science cannot refute.
What evidence of god?
Science has never wasted a minute proving anything about your silly god. Why would they?

It's a bit hard to refute something that doesn't exist but if it did, science not deny it.
I wonder why they don't?? Moron.

Yes from evolution over billions of years
Simpler chemicals into more complex ones

Here is some science to educate yourself
I think maybe you do not understand the flaw in your speculations. You do not explain where the chemicals came from nor what could have put those chemicals together into extremely complicated biological combinations necessary for the creation of DNA which would have preceded the formation of life on earth.

I think maybe you do not understand the flaw in your speculations. You do not explain where the chemicals came from nor what could have put those chemicals together into extremely complicated biological combinations necessary for the creation of DNA which would have preceded the formation of life on earth.
Maybe he doesn't but not even you can prove it was a god. Which it wasn't.
You continue to throw cold water on items which don't include your god. Not one godbotherer on earth has proof of it, including you.
Religion is one of the beliefs which calls it a virtue to remain ignorant to things. The god of gaps always fills the default position.. it's bullshyt.

i think you are a science moron.
the article explains a current scientific theory which is possible.
if you can't understand how simple chemicals can combine into more complicated ones, that's your problem, not mine.

There is virtually nothing in the Bible about chemistry, despite the undeniable fact that everything that exists on this planet is made from chemical elements.

i think you are a science moron.
the article explains a current scientific theory which is possible.
if you can't understand how simple chemicals can combine into more complicated ones, that's your problem, not mine.
Apart from the creation of God there is no reasonable scientific theory for how life originally formed on earth with or without DNA.

Werbung:
Back