Up to 2 million people at Tea Party in Washington DC

Maybe you can't figure it out...but the rest of America can :rolleyes:
Count the number of people per sq feet...same Washington Mall different camera angles...totally different head counts.

I know, I know that math is hard to follow when you're brain washed with 'non-facts' and B.S. 'right wing nut job lies' {and we know how much you rely on the TRUTH :D:D }...but Popeye's photos prove his statement. But continue to live in DENIAL ;)

Why thank you, I think I will

Werbung:
We'll I'd rather be right, like Ansur than wrong like you.

Here's a picture of people trying to get to the Mall. As NBC news said, they closed down Pennsylvania avenue.

You gettin' the picture yet.

[
live912.jpg

The city was in no way prepared for this turn out, so of course, it took longer for people to get to the event.

But then again, that's why Popey chose such a convenient pic. When there were plenty of pictures he could have chosen.

how many porta potties were brought in for them? I know when obama had his deal they brought in thousands of them, how ever did these people make due without the government wiping their bottoms :)

This is a good link.

It shows pictures of how clean the 9/12 demonstators oeft the grounds clean after the 9/12 march as opposed to the filth left behind after the Obama Inauguration.

The teabaggers left the grounds "clean"? As this image demonstrates, it doesn't look that way to me...in fact, they were even throwing out an American flag amongst the garbage..what a bunch of pigs.

trash5.jpg

The teabaggers left the grounds "clean"? As this image demonstrates, it doesn't look that way to me...in fact, they were even throwing out an American flag amongst the garbage..what a bunch of pigs.

trash5.jpg

Popeye, I can see the trash if over flowing and some of the garbage got on the floor, that is a big difference than just flat throwing it on the ground no where near a garbage can dont you think?

and its sad a flag is near the garbage can, you are right it was probably thrown away. its not like the thousands of flags thrown away at the obama event but its still sad

so if this makes these guys a bunch of pigs, what on earth would those people at the obama event be?

Well, let's be fair. Their flags are mere props...their "vehicles"-to-fame on that, there Librul-media TEE-Vee!!!!

You'd think (with all o' those "millions", in attendance...per Little-Acorn), SOMEone would have noticed that Flag laying there...although...when you're stumblin' home, blind-drunk, bending-over isn't a consideration (you know....due to that whole "evil" gravity-thing).​

Why do the teabaggers feel it's necessary to lie about the size of the crowd? ...are they really that insecure?
No doubt, it's a result of Parental-issues.

With all of the emphasis "conservatives" put on the "evils" of SEX...ya' (typically) have a Mom (draped-across her bed....all downed-on on Valium) and Dad (passed-out drunk, in the front-yard, most mornings....yeah, his pants are all wet, in the front, from "dew" :rolleyes: )....with their kids (present-day teabaggers) running-around-in-circles, yelling "LOOKIT! LOOKIT!! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!"

Ya' gotta feel sorry for them.... :rolleyes:

Popeye, I can see the trash if over flowing and some of the garbage got on the floor, that is a big difference than just flat throwing it on the ground no where near a garbage can dont you think?

and its sad a flag is near the garbage can, you are right it was probably thrown away. its not like the thousands of flags thrown away at the obama event but its still sad

so if this makes these guys a bunch of pigs, what on earth would those people at the obama event be?

Think? Don't you think? H*** no, Pan. Thinking requires at least some level of intelligence, and logical thought requires much more than Popeye chooses to exhibit here. He may be in possession of such, but he keeps it well to himself. As do others, also remaining on my ignore list. In the case of HOP, the Ignore List has come to be synonymous with IGNORANT List.

Just as there were some individuals at this rally who exhibited very poor taste, and no doubt have their own level of ignorance and unproductive, hate-filled perspective, I'm sure that some didn't bother to dispose of their trash appropriately.

I think the main issue is that the Coronation in January was prepared for significantly MORE people than showed up (remember, blaming it on the weather?) and so the facilities were supplied to a much greater volume. This event was totally unprecedented in modern history, surpassing the anticipated participation exponentially. Overflow of trash was inevitable.

A guy locally I know said:
- he had a 45 (45!!) minute wait to use a port-a-john. Thought they'd missed the parade, but it wasn't even half past them yet.
- The entire event was supposed to run from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. There were thousands there at 8 a.m.
- There is one photo of a scant crowd, showing a time stamp of 12:43 pm pacific time. That would be 3:43 EDT. Some of the crowd was filtering out by then.
- There were no "primetime" leaders or celebrities to go to hear. Mike Pence and Jim Demint were the two exceptions to that, and they are both fabulous, rising stars within Conservatism. No Rush, no Glen, no Newt, no Sarah, no Rove, etc.
- See last comment. These people, 10's, 100's of thousands of them, showed up to make their voices heard. Period. Let me be clear - While diverse groups were involved in getting the word out, this was nearly exclusively the effort of the individual.

If the left manages to continue to crash and burn our great country, it has done so much for my heart, mind and soul to see this stupendous event. And this is a fire that is spreading.

p.s. - Forgot to comment on the trash further... There are other photos out there of the just abject FILTH left behind after the Coronation in January. You can't put so many people in one place without some, but the comparison is absolutely stunning. Period. (I've decided I need to add "period" more often. I'm presenting facts and sound reasoning, met with derision. PBO presents fantasies, half-truths and downright [gasp!] lies, but seems to have a high rate of acceptance when using his "let me be clear" and "period" additions...)

Think? Don't you think? H*** no, Pan. Thinking requires at least some level of intelligence, and logical thought requires much more than Popeye chooses to exhibit here. He may be in possession of such, but he keeps it well to himself. As do others, also remaining on my ignore list. In the case of HOP, the Ignore List has come to be synonymous with IGNORANT List.

Just as there were some individuals at this rally who exhibited very poor taste, and no doubt have their own level of ignorance and unproductive, hate-filled perspective, I'm sure that some didn't bother to dispose of their trash appropriately.

I think the main issue is that the Coronation in January was prepared for significantly MORE people than showed up (remember, blaming it on the weather?) and so the facilities were supplied to a much greater volume. This event was totally unprecedented in modern history, surpassing the anticipated participation exponentially. Overflow of trash was inevitable.

A guy locally I know said:
- he had a 45 (45!!) minute wait to use a port-a-john. Thought they'd missed the parade, but it wasn't even half past them yet.
- The entire event was supposed to run from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. There were thousands there at 8 a.m.
- There is one photo of a scant crowd, showing a time stamp of 12:43 pm pacific time. That would be 3:43 EDT. Some of the crowd was filtering out by then.
- There were no "primetime" leaders or celebrities to go to hear. Mike Pence and Jim Demint were the two exceptions to that, and they are both fabulous, rising stars within Conservatism. No Rush, no Glen, no Newt, no Sarah, no Rove, etc.
- See last comment. These people, 10's, 100's of thousands of them, showed up to make their voices heard. Period. Let me be clear - While diverse groups were involved in getting the word out, this was nearly exclusively the effort of the individual.

If the left manages to continue to crash and burn our great country, it has done so much for my heart, mind and soul to see this stupendous event. And this is a fire that is spreading.

p.s. - Forgot to comment on the trash further... There are other photos out there of the just abject FILTH left behind after the Coronation in January. You can't put so many people in one place without some, but the comparison is absolutely stunning. Period. (I've decided I need to add "period" more often. I'm presenting facts and sound reasoning, met with derision. PBO presents fantasies, half-truths and downright [gasp!] lies, but seems to have a high rate of acceptance when using his "let me be clear" and "period" additions...)

They were flying in porta potties for the obamanation and putting trash cans at every corner, they spent millions getting to ready.

No one in government helped this group get DC ready for them that I know of
and if they got help it was way smaller than the help the obama bots got in Jan.

This was a job well done, why is it so hard for them to admit it?

Thanks for pointing out that time stamp, I had not thought of many of the things you said.

It's amazing to me that Freedom Works (the Conservative AstroTurf group that set this whole thing up) is able to even look anyone in the eye after completely making up such an obvious lie about the size of the teabagger crowd... and worse yet... attributing it to ABC News as verification.

When in fact ABC News quoted the Police & Fire Department's estimate of only 60 to 70 thousand people. Once again a Conservative AstroTurf group just making stuff up!:D

Like Chris Matthews said tonight as "the big number" 930,000! That's how much misleading went into Freedom Works phony crowd estimate.

And then you have to look at the core constituents of the teabaggers. It's kinda like Michael Jackson's THRILLER zombies... seriously...
:D

It's amazing to me that Freedom Works (the Conservative AstroTurf group that set this whole thing up) is able to even look anyone in the eye after completely making up such an obvious lie about the size of the teabagger crowd... and worse yet... attributing it to ABC News as verification.

When in fact ABC News quoted the Police & Fire Department's estimate of only 60 to 70 thousand people. Once again a Conservative AstroTurf group just making stuff up!:D

Like Chris Matthews said tonight as "the big number" 930,000! That's how much misleading went into Freedom Works phony crowd estimate.

And then you have to look at the core constituents of the teabaggers. It's kinda like Michael Jackson's THRILLER zombies... seriously...
:D

I am hearing different numbers, but it doesnt matter to me, it was big and people protested what mattered to them and I am happy. I am also glad there was no free concert before the event :)

Werbung:
Back