Tea Party in DC 9/12

Who's angry... I'm simply making fun of them.:D

This thread was started as some attempt to point out that the Right doesn't want any healthcare reform... but we already knew that. Hell you've got way more than this that don't want any healthcare reform, about 3/4 of the Republican Party I'd assume... but we already knew that too.

My point is those guys lost... and lost pretty big. And it's not like a war where people are being killed... it's providing affordable healthcare to all Americans.

I think it's just a lot of bash our President grandstanding and I was simply pointing out the enormous, jam packed, overflowing turnout supporting our President in favor of Health Insurance Reform @ the Target Center at the very same time in Minneapolis. And our President could go around the country and get crowds like that everyday anywhere he wanted.

So if I came off like it's wrong to protest that was not my intent. Peacefully protest all ya want.

But as a friend I still gotta tell ya protest or not... Health Insurance Reform will happen and for good reason.

We can work it out...;)

Odd, as much as I was not a part of the anti war protests and as much as I saw horrible pictures of President Bush and mean words, I never thought those protests were about bashing President Bush, that was an added bonus :)

You may not be meaning to seem angry but you do seem angry and so do many others here.

I dont care if health care happens, I think America is done and I dont think there is any going back. The cut is too deep to heal so I figure let it fall and I can be proud that I was once part of something truly great.

At some point another group of people with a vision or dream will rebuild, If im still alive Ill join up :)

Werbung:
Yeah, let's see.... "... He PREYED on our FEARS!" - Al Gore....

Hmmm... legitimate security and national threats vs. Dr. Strangelove hyperbole - who's the vulture here?

But its better if you describe his huge red face, big bulging eyes with a wild look in him all pouring sweat as he screams

HE PREYED ON OUR FEARS!!!!!! (attempting to sound like a preacher)

AlGore :)

Odd, as much as I was not a part of the anti war protests and as much as I saw horrible pictures of President Bush and mean words, I never thought those protests were about bashing President Bush, that was an added bonus :)

You may not be meaning to seem angry but you do seem angry and so do many others here.

I dont care if health care happens, I think America is done and I dont think there is any going back. The cut is too deep to heal so I figure let it fall and I can be proud that I was once part of something truly great.

At some point another group of people with a vision or dream will rebuild, If im still alive Ill join up :)

I'm sorry I really didn't understand the part about war protests and Bush.

Bush was Bush... he's been judged all around the world. I think people have a good fix on what Bush did and was. I'll leave it at that.

As far as being angry... there's a difference between being angry and just not laying down and not challenging AstroTurf teabaggers. That's all that's happening. Teabggers are teabagging each other and the other side is doing their own rallying while laughing at teabaggers for their antics. That's AMERICA!;)

America is the greatest country on earth. We care about each other and we don't want the regular working guy & gal to be completely rolled over by big business and insurance companies or any particular religious group.

That's why it elected President Obama! A smart choice indeed.;)

Werbung:
I'm sorry I really didn't understand the part about war protests and Bush.

Bush was Bush... he's been judged all around the world. I think people have a good fix on what Bush did and was. I'll leave it at that.

As far as being angry... there's a difference between being angry and just not laying down and not challenging AstroTurf teabaggers. That's all that's happening. Teabggers are teabagging each other and the other side is doing their own rallying while laughing at teabaggers for their antics. That's AMERICA!;)

America is the greatest country on earth. We care about each other and we don't want the regular working guy & gal to be completely rolled over by big business and insurance companies or any particular religious group.

That's why it elected President Obama! A smart choice indeed.;)

All of those anti war protests were about ending the war. Many Many many of the people in the protests and marches carried anti Bush signs and spoke terrible about him but that was not what the protest was about. They did not like President Bush but they were not marching and protesting because they did not like him, they were protesting and marching to try and end the war.

I get that...

But now we have people who want less spending and less government control over the private sector and when they protest about it, all you see is they dont like obama.

They had the same or even probably less signs against obama than the anti war protesters had against President Bush but you cant see that its about spending and government controlling the people. You just see a protest against obama.

How come I could see that your sides protests were about what you said it was about but you cant see what we are talking about?

Back