Update: Penn State Administration, Joe Paterno Covered Up Jerry Sandusky's Child Abuse

Cover-up continues.
See you at the playground.

who is covering anything up now Johnny ? the truth came to light, the guilty are being identified and prosecuted, justice is being served. What purpose is being served by not letting those kids play ball ? What did they do to deserve it ? An answer will suffice, bromides I can fill in myself.

Werbung:
who is covering anything up now Johnny ? the truth came to light, the guilty are being identified and prosecuted, justice is being served. What purpose is being served by not letting those kids play ball ? What did they do to deserve it ? An answer will suffice, bromides I can fill in myself.

If you don't see it--you never will.
You might call that bromide--I call it truth.

Crime is what the individuals face separately.
Sanctions is what a university or organization faces for it happening there--regardless of anything else.

Failure to do this--is what Spencer Tracey spoke about at the end of the movie Judgement at Nuremburg:

Burt Lancaster says--
"I want you to know I never knew it would come to this when it all began."

Spencer replies--
"It came to this the first time you found a man guilty you knew to be innocent."

Just imagine if the U.S Senate committe runs college sports. Maryland will never get punished no matter what they do cause its supported by democrats.

Penn State is an white college is why nothing will be done to them. NCAA doesnt like black people. Why isnt the US Justice dept getting involved and order the NCAA hire minoroites on their admin?

If you don't see it--you never will.
You might call that bromide--I call it truth.

Crime is what the individuals face separately.
Sanctions is what a university or organization faces for it happening there--regardless of anything else.

Failure to do this--is what Spencer Tracey spoke about at the end of the movie Judgement at Nuremburg:

Burt Lancaster says--
"I want you to know I never knew it would come to this when it all began."

Spencer replies--
"It came to this the first time you found a man guilty you knew to be innocent."

hmmm ok then so if a co-worker in the department where you work were found out then your department should be shut down and all of your department who had nothing to do with it are on the street. for a year or two.. yeah that seems perfectly reasonable.

so you agree with my example of the pedophile in your department, good. whats right is right after all.

You use Obama-esque liberal logic.
It is a dog chasing it's tail.
It has no beginning, it has no end.
A clever trap.

A pedophile in one's dept. = a massive, contrived over-decade-long cover-up by the top management who is charged with the honor and management of a university. To say nothing of the--I would guess $200+ million in law suits to be paid by the taxpayers of Pennsylvania.

You CANNOT punish such an establishment with anything OTHER than revulsion and the Death Penalty.
That's all. Nothing else has any teeth. Otherwise--when it happens again, others will not fear the cover-up at another institution.
Historical inevitability.

You use Obama-esque liberal logic.
It is a dog chasing it's tail.
It has no beginning, it has no end.
A clever trap.

A pedophile in one's dept. = a massive, contrived over-decade-long cover-up by the top management who is charged with the honor and management of a university. To say nothing of the--I would guess $200+ million in law suits to be paid by the taxpayers of Pennsylvania.

You CANNOT punish such an establishment with anything OTHER than revulsion and the Death Penalty.
That's all. Nothing else has any teeth. Otherwise--when it happens again, others will not fear the cover-up at another institution.
Historical inevitability.

so locking up any involved in a criminal conspiracy is toothless ? and relative to firing a few guys at that. I'll be happy to see actual justice served.

so locking up any involved in a criminal conspiracy is toothless ? and relative to firing a few guys at that. I'll be happy to see actual justice served.

What you will see--is a minimum of Two Years Death Penalty at Penn State.
Most (good) sportcasters agree with this.

BTW--avoid starting sentences with --"so", it is the absolute mantra of liberalism.
A dead giveaway.

Werbung:
Arkansas got 3 years back in 2003. Wanna know why? Arkansas is in the deep south! Full of Black ballplayers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/18/sports/plus-college-football-3-years-probation-for-arkansas.html

Now wheres Jessie Jackson and Al Sharptons people protresting at NCAA headquarters? Penn State is a white college i see a lot of biggotry at the NCAA.The fact is NCAA is a racist college organizion. No way your local states except Arizona and Texas maybe that punish minority high schools. Ill even bet if an all hispanic high school football team in Texas or in Arizona caught cheating they will be hit hard with penalties. Because Arizona and Texas is full of republican hard liners. And get this..If an Vermont all black High school football team with under grade average i gurantee you they will go unpunished. Cause thats the way liberals are. Liberals always stick up for minorites and women. So i want the NCAA abolished and let the U.S Senate committie run College football sports.

Back