US pions fear the US people hearing Ahmadinejad ... why?

berreal

Isn't it obvious ..how afraid the pions in the US administrations are of the American people hearing Ahmadinejad speak and make their own assesment of the man.

I listened to his speech ..and the man was very powerfull today ...ony leads me to understand why our administartion is afraid.

In addittion one of the most fearful groups are the jews. They spent $millions (much of it our own money) and years trying to indoctrinate the American people ...and I must add with much success. They are extremely fearful for anybody hearing the other half of the story they give.

Ahmadinejad talked about US terrorist group in Iran ...something I have long believed.
He talked about how we armed Saddam and backed him into an extended war with Iran... how we fed Saddam the chemical weapons he used to killian 1,000's of Iranians.
How the US and Europe helped assasinate and topple the democratic regime that once existed in Iran.

He refute the Jewish argument that the only story regarding the holocast ..is the one they tell.

And he lament over the 60 year ruthless killing of the Palestinians at the hands of the Israeli.

He commented about Israel own violation of international laws regarding nuclear weapons (and ofcourse there are much more)

But the slam was ...after the puppet Columbian president went on his proxy rant on behalf of Israel ... Ahmadinejad ...showed respect and restraint... leaving the president looking like a "THUG"!

The fact is our leaders are soooo intent in telling the American people what to think ... its almost looking like we are the closed society.

Most of the American politicians we hear keep making the same pathetic talking line of ..."Ahmadinejad denied the holocast" ...my question is ...SO WHAT? He denied the holocast ..and so what?

I and many other Atheist ... deny the whole story about a man coming down from heaven on a suicide mission to save mankind.... in fact even the jews side with us on this one. How come no outrage there?

Whats worse is Ahmadinejad ...clearly made the point of people being imprisoned for telling a different story about the holocast. I didn't here that being denied ...kinda sound to me like it could be true. One thing I know ... if any American tried to paint any differing story about the holocast or whats transpiring now in Israel/Palestine ...they jewish police are coming out to villify and ruin them!! We saw what happen to Jimmy Carter.

It's so pathetic how fearful our politicians are of the Jews ..because clearly Isarel and it's over 1000 lobbyist in Washington is beating their stick for these politicinas to act on their behalf regarding Ahmadinejad speech!!

They are so fearful of the American people ever ...ever ...hearing a different side to the story they tell.

Every time I hear a politician trying to tell us what we must must think of Ahmadinejad ... the stench of cronyism is so clear!!

That crap only works with right wing indoctrinated neo-con!

Pat Buchannon made the point today. The politicians should stop trying to treat the American people like invalids incapable of making their own decisions.

Let me ..let us .... hear the man and make our own determination!

Werbung:
Isn't it obvious ..how afraid the pions in the US administrations are of the American people hearing Ahmadinejad speak and make their own assesment of the man.

I bet you cant name even one. Makes the entire rant just a little bit silly.

I bet you cant name even one. Makes the entire rant just a little bit silly.

lol ...is this all you can say!

In fact just tune to Fox CNN tonight ...you'll see them coming out of the wood work to tell us why we shouldn't hear Iranian leader!

This is a such a ridiculous comment ...go ahead bud ...dig the hole a little deeper and return to sticking your head in the sand.

Let me ..let us .... hear the man and make our own determination!

I watched him last night on 60 Minutes. Though I don't believe in his religion any more than I believe in Bush's religion, he came across better than that pre programmed interviewer. This is all about more drumbeats for war, only this time it's Iran.

I watched him last night on 60 Minutes. Though I don't believe in his religion any more than I believe in Bush's religion, he came across better than that pre programmed interviewer. This is all about more drumbeats for war, only this time it's Iran.

He made good points...and did a number on the Columbian president who spoke before him.

The notion that we must not speak with or hear people we don't agree with is so frightening to me. The fact that bush can .."cherry pick" ... statements made by this man and use it out of context with out question by the American people is amazing!!

And the age old talking point being used about ..."he denies the holocast" ...goes uncontested!! Politicians on both sides use this talking point as if its a crime!!

He denies the holocast ...AND SO WHAT??

Is that cause to go to war?

It is always interesting to see who supports our enemies. Never surprising, but interesting none the less.

By the way bereal, I beleve you were trying to call "them" peons. I noticed that you, once again, were quite unable to answer the challenge when jb 1430 asked you to name just one who "fears" Americans hearing what ahmadinejad had to say. When will you ever make a statement that you can defend or is that just not in your repitore?

lol ...is this all you can say!

In fact just tune to Fox CNN tonight ...you'll see them coming out of the wood work to tell us why we shouldn't hear Iranian leader!

This is a such a ridiculous comment ...go ahead bud ...dig the hole a little deeper and return to sticking your head in the sand.

No. That is what I chose to say. It makes my point AND prompted you to demonstrate that point for me.

No. That is what I chose to say. It makes my point AND prompted you to demonstrate that point for me.

Have you seen him/her substantiate a single point yet?

For that matter, has ANYONE seen him/her substantiate a single point yet?

Nope.

Not that what I say holds any weight, since according to Berreal the Scholar I'm a "genocidal Pat Robertson lunatic."

Yeah, you are so far right that I need binoculars to see you from where I stand.

Yeah, you are so far right that I need binoculars to see you from where I stand.

Yep. That's me. Anarchy just isn't enough, because it implies "zero" government. We need less. We need to get into negative integers in describing the size of government in order to appease me.

Oh what a set of dunce. The better question is ...which politician when ask about this hasn't lamented about ..."wel he denied the holocast"!! Oh lord look on CNN just now its Condeleeza Rice echoing the same old tlaking point again ...duh .."he denied the holocast"!!

Here is a better question for you zealots ....he denied the holocast ...AND SO WHAT???

Oh what a set of dunce. The better question is ...which politician when ask about this hasn't lamented about ..."wel he denied the holocast"!! Oh lord look on CNN just now its Condeleeza Rice echoing the same old tlaking point again ...duh .."he denied the holocast"!!

Here is a better question for you zealots ....he denied the holocast ...AND SO WHAT???

So you can't defend your position again. Now you are off on the holocaust? The fact that the leader of a nation would deny undeniable history says a lot about the man and his state of mind. And the fact that you would defend a leader of a nation who denies undeniable history says a lot about your state of mind.

Tell me, since you seem to like this guy so much, would you like to live under his sort of government? Would you like to be told when to pray and how long to pray? Does that sort of government appeal to you?

This gets at the very heart of why anyone bothers to study history. We study history to learn from the mistakes (and triumphs, though granted there are precious few of those) of the past. We use that study to help us to influence how we make decisions today.

Take, for instance, our lovely friend Mr. Bush. He figured invading Iraq would be a grand old idea - partially because he figured we'd be welcomed as liberators (I think Rumsfeld was the one who came out with that beauty of a line).

He (they?) failed to consider the long history of distrust between the West and the Middle East. He failed to consider the ramifications of calling the war in Iraq a "crusade" (one little slip, I know...still, that must have made a HUGE propaganda point for the other side). He failed to consider the lingering prejudice against English-speaking peoples in Iraq (the British weren't the nicest occupying authorities between the wars - Winston Churchill was actually the first person to suggest using gas against the Kurds to keep them in line). He failed to consider that the last time the West promised freedom from tyrants (the Ottoman Turks) to Iraq, it took thirty years of European occupation before they followed through on it. He failed to consider the widely publicized "military police actions" of the Cold War, so many of which seemed to crush popular sovereignty instead of grant it. Historically speaking, Iraq had no reason to trust us, and, in my opinion, that's the reason the Iraqi government isn't making any progress - they'd prefer to do it their way without us looking over their shoulders, because they don't trust our intentions.

How does this have anything to do with Mr. Ahmadinejad? While Mr. Bush failed to consider the historical ramifications of his actions, Mr. Ahmadinejad wishes to fabricate historical ramifications for his own political ends. What would you be saying now if George Bush had claimed that the people of the Middle East always welcomed our actions?

Werbung:
Back