US Propaganda

Bododie I have no idea what your last post is getting at but I am very flattered to be twinned with that genius Dawkinsrocks

Werbung:
And on top of that you have to be an imbecile to believe in god

I suppose that I know the full story about Islam since I am a Muslim . Don't you think so ?
I don't think Muhammad will like the fact that you don't believe in God. You're a very confused little boy.

As for what Muhammad said, and what is being practiced today, I guess there are a lot of Muslims who don't believe in God or honor Muhammad.

You are definitely the same "ilk" of genius as Dawkinsrock, and I invite you to stay very far away from the "sewer" of America. We like our standard of living here just fine thank you. Lol.

Religion and politics are not separate in the west.
Lol. Muslim truth. I guess those living under the thumb of religious leaders and great "Muslims" like the Taliban can't conceive of any other situation.

As a great Muslim do you actually believe that the Ayatollah is an emissary of God? Lol.

You sound like a Catholic. Maybe the bearded one and the pope should do lunch.....

So I sound like a Muslim Catholic?

Do Muslim Catholics think that god was invented by stupid people to answer hard questios rather than search for the truth?

I don't think Muhammad will like the fact that you don't believe in God. You're a very confused little boy.

As for what Muhammad said, and what is being practiced today, I guess there are a lot of Muslims who don't believe in God or honor Muhammad.

You are definitely the same "ilk" of genius as Dawkinsrock, and I invite you to stay very far away from the "sewer" of America. We like our standard of living here just fine thank you. Lol.

I do believe in God and so do all the muslims . A person can never be a muslim if he doesn't believe and "faith" in the God and the prophet Mohammad . This is the truth which you didn't know from your mother !! .

You are really funny when you talk about Islam. Because you have very little misleading information about it .

By the way, I plan to write a series of topics about Islam for all who are interested .

Religion and politics are not separate in the west.

Unfortunately.

All countries who go to war claim to have god on their side.

The church interferes in stem cell law, abortion, gay marriage etc etc.

And on top of that you have to be an imbecile to believe in god, structured or otherwise.

The Founders never intended for religion to be separate from politics. In fact, they believed that the country would not survive without the morality of religion which is being proved by the likes of you.

What the Founders did propose, and your ilk consistently deny, and attempt to change, is that the government would not PROHIBIT the free exercise of ones religious beliefs.

Stem cell research, abortion, gay marriage, etc., are matters of morality, and ethics, something people like you lack, and do not understand.

One needs faith to believe in whatever position they choose. You have faith in the belief that God does not exist. Others have faith that He does, and see examples of that belief in all of creation including the life of the unborn.

Then too, in your fantasy world Christians are trying to take over the government, and establish a theocracy, when in reality it is your kind that are attempting to force a secular, or non-religious, society on the people.

Typical of the left wing mentality, and its consistent attempts of "transference", or "projection", which in your case is a mental disorder.

Look, any organsiation that believes in fairies has no right to pronounce on what is right and wrong for a modern society.

Their medieval views should be condemned to the dustbin of history

Not only do the Right Wing have no monopoly on morality, their Libertarian allies emphatically reject altruism as a justifable motive.

Look, any organsiation that believes in fairies has no right to pronounce on what is right and wrong for a modern society.

Their medieval views should be condemned to the dustbin of history

Since your ancient belief of there being no "god" has only managed to convert some 8% of the population in over 6000 years, I would say it has already been scraped.

And since your "belief" system has produced no moral structure it also has no right to decide what os "right or wrong".

Medieval belief that there is no god????

That is a cracker oldcrapper!

Those medievals must have had a right old time of it with all their beliefs in non-existence.

And BTW the reason I know there is no god is that santa claus told me.

Werbung:
Back