Vermont pushes bid to impeach Bush

Werbung:
I really get a kick out of this "Impeach Bush" movement. If there was evidence to support a small fraction of the wild accusations that have been leveled against Bush, impeachment proceedings would have begun LONG ago. The leftist borg collective has craved nothing else since his second term began and this last minute shot in the dark simply smacks of desperation. The possibility that "slick willy" Clinton might not be avenged appears to have the collective in a frenzy.

It could be time to move on and consider the three (soon to be two) raving incompetents to take the throne.

A federal check on a federal operation... Um no. You're very very wrong my friend.

Uh, nooooooooooo - FISA is an attempt by congress to make itself the arbiter of what a president can and can't do - there is absolutely zeeeeeeero support for this intrustion into the president's constitutional prerogatives - it's a wholesale violation of the seperation of powers. The last few presidents including clinton have agreed that it's unconstitutional, only voluntarily "going along" with it.

This conversation has been a hoot to read. Not surprising, just amusing.

I agree that right now there simply is not a snowball's chance that impeachment will see the light of day. This is not because AWOL or Buckshot were not impeachable, but because the (R) leadership had not yet given the (D) leadership the okey dokey to think or act for themselves. Pelosi, Reid and company were so worried about being buddy buddy with their friends across the isle, that they plumb forgot to do their jobs.

Neither side has yet to figure out that politics and diplomacy are an art form that requires the artist to know when to shake hands and when to ***** slap. The (R) leadership have the *****slapping down pat, but need some remedial hand shaking classes. The (D) leadership have the shaking hands down pat, but piss and **** themselves at the first sign of confrontation. Beautiful combination.

YES!!! TEAR THE EMPORER DOWN FROM HIS THROWN!!!

I think it's a little late for an impeachment, but I would rather not see cheney take over. So, impeach him, too! But then Pelosi would be president.

GODD@MMIT!!!!!

Just one point as to WHY
impeach Cheney, Bush, Rice, Pelosi, Rumsfeld .... etc...

9/11/2001, Why is it that the worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ?

and also, after being informed that "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK"
Bush sat on his ass in a photo-op!

Give me a break! and then Condi has to go in record delivering the lame excuse of the day by claiming that nobody could have imagined hijackers using commercial airliners as weapons.... and CHENEY was running what sort of drills that day? well DUH!

The entire scene is a FARCE! I don't know who the actual perpetrators are but Bush & Cheney are at least accessories!

Torture, VIOLATION of treaties & international law, Violations of the CONSTITUTION. Wars of AGGRESSION .... etc ... ad nausum!

GET A CLUE PEOPLE

Wake up and smell the burnt Reichstag!

Werbung:
Just one point as to WHY
impeach Cheney, Bush, Rice, Pelosi, Rumsfeld .... etc...

9/11/2001, Why is it that the worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ?

and also, after being informed that "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK"
Bush sat on his ass in a photo-op!

Give me a break! and then Condi has to go in record delivering the lame excuse of the day by claiming that nobody could have imagined hijackers using commercial airliners as weapons.... and CHENEY was running what sort of drills that day? well DUH!

The entire scene is a FARCE! I don't know who the actual perpetrators are but Bush & Cheney are at least accessories!

Torture, VIOLATION of treaties & international law, Violations of the CONSTITUTION. Wars of AGGRESSION .... etc ... ad nausum!

GET A CLUE PEOPLE

Wake up and smell the burnt Reichstag!

Has it ever occurred to you that the people you're trying to convince won't, at the very least, respond to such adolescent tactics?

Back