Want to cut Fed spending? Here are the programs you have to choose from

so you support education based on income of the area.

Poor people get poor education

Rich get expensive good education.

thats how local education works when you pay for it with local money.

DC spends more per kid than anywhere else in the country and the schools are a disaster. Expensive does not equal good.

Werbung:
so you support education based on income of the area.

Poor people get poor education

Rich get expensive good education.

thats how local education works when you pay for it with local money.

Most problems with the education system are with with the students. If the students simply don't care there will not be good results no matter how much money you dump on it.

Most problems with the education system are with with the students. If the students simply don't care there will not be good results no matter how much money you dump on it.

and thats why you invest in teachers and ways to make it so they do care...I have bad news for you....schools around the world have kids who don't want to be there...

and thats why you invest in teachers and ways to make it so they do care...I have bad news for you....schools around the world have kids who don't want to be there...

Teacher can't make them care all they can do is encourage them ultimately the kid has to realize how important it is.

Teacher can't make them care all they can do is encourage them ultimately the kid has to realize how important it is.

99% of anyone under 18 is only thinking about today, and perhaps to the middle of next week. Education pays dividends much later than that.

Children have to be made to learn. It takes teamwork between the parent and the teacher to make that happen.

So we are back to the original statement. Local governments have no business interfering in local affairs?:confused:

Logic isn't your strong suit. :D

Because I said one PARTICULAR local affair, education, is no business of government, does that imply NO local affairs are the business of government?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................

Work on BOTH your reading comprehension AND logic. :rolleyes:

1)99% of anyone under 18 is only thinking about today, and perhaps to the middle of next week. Education pays dividends much later than that.

2)Children have to be made to learn. It takes teamwork between the parent and the teacher to make that happen.

1)Did you know 99% of statistics are made up on the spot?

2)Contrary to popular belief no one can make you do anything, if the child really doesnt want to do the work there is little we can do to change that. All we can do is attempt to motivate them.

Can anyone think of any other enetrprise where the service providers blame their failings on the customers - and get away with it? :D

Logic isn't your strong suit. :D

Because I said one PARTICULAR local affair, education, is no business of government, does that imply NO local affairs are the business of government?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................

Work on BOTH your reading comprehension AND logic. :rolleyes:

Reading isnt your strong suit is it? I said "local government" not "government" there is a difference.

Can anyone think of any other enetrprise where the service providers blame their failings on the customers - and get away with it? :D

Education isnt a good that can be purchased its something you must work at to acquire. If you are not willing to work what are educators to do? Download the information in your brain?:confused: It's like saying you want to build a fire but you arent willing to gather the lumber.

Werbung:
Back