War in Iraq

Irishone21

As you know, republicans continue to pursue a never ending war, without peace talks. Talks of peace are essential in ending war, and America has lacked in any talks of peace. The people controlling the war in Iraq are aged, and as a result senile. I strongly oppose the war, but things need to be done to prevent further attacks on our great country. One of these things is that we need to switch out tainted reputations in our government, replacing them with new faces. I have mentioned this before, and it is essential in ending the war in Iraq. Negotiations with Iran and Iraq will be impossible with the current people in office. We can't continue to try and fight Iraq into submission because all that is doing is digging a deeper hole, causing the resentment of the forces that oppose America to grow. I am the prince, and my voice must be heard. America is falling apart, and problems only continue to worsen... A Revolution is essential to ending this empire of conservatives. I have had difficulty in getting the support I need for this war, and this may be because I have provided no proof that I am in fact the prince. I am not sure if I will be able to give you the substantial proof that you are looking for, however, any one can discern what is right and wrong, and the fact of the matter is, the Iraq war is wrong.

We also need to work to make people more security conscious for the effect of security is damaging the values of Americans. If people were more aware of who is watching them, then they would feel more comfortable with their environment. Ultimately, we should be moving towards less security not increased security, for peace and security do not, and can not, go hand in hand.

Werbung:
As you know, republicans continue to pursue a never ending war, without peace talks. Talks of peace are essential in ending war, and America has lacked in any talks of peace. The people controlling the war in Iraq are aged, and as a result senile. I strongly oppose the war, but things need to be done to prevent further attacks on our great country. One of these things is that we need to switch out tainted reputations in our government, replacing them with new faces. I have mentioned this before, and it is essential in ending the war in Iraq. Negotiations with Iran and Iraq will be impossible with the current people in office. We can't continue to try and fight Iraq into submission because all that is doing is digging a deeper hole, causing the resentment of the forces that oppose America to grow. I am the prince, and my voice must be heard. America is falling apart, and problems only continue to worsen... A Revolution is essential to ending this empire of conservatives. I have had difficulty in getting the support I need for this war, and this may be because I have provided no proof that I am in fact the prince. I am not sure if I will be able to give you the substantial proof that you are looking for, however, any one can discern what is right and wrong, and the fact of the matter is, the Iraq war is wrong.

We also need to work to make people more security conscious for the effect of security is damaging the values of Americans. If people were more aware of who is watching them, then they would feel more comfortable with their environment. Ultimately, we should be moving towards less security not increased security, for peace and security do not, and can not, go hand in hand.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay prince? :confused: Get out there and sign up all the people you know that will vote for the Democrats. That's all the revolution you'll need to end the war in Iraq. Get out there!

Back