Was this black woman judge fired for incompetence or because of white racism?

mark francis

We hear so many different takes from so many opinionated people nowadays that it becomes difficult to separate facts from fiction and truth from error.

First Black Female Judge Fired Due To ‘Incompetence’​

Werbung:
We hear so many different takes from so many opinionated people nowadays that it becomes difficult to separate facts from fiction and truth from error.

First Black Female Judge Fired Due To ‘Incompetence’​

She was obviously incompetent.
You producing this cannot be anything but racism.
"First black female judge"?
Why is her our mentioned?

Why is race mentioned in reports, like reports of cops shooting threatening suspects for example?
I would say that all details about cops shooting civilians need to be included.
There is nothing in what you posted that this woman did anything wrong.

I would say that all details about cops shooting civilians need to be included.
There is nothing in what you posted that this woman did anything wrong.
I'm not the one that fired her. If you have a gripe with those who did fire her you will have to take that up with them.

I'm not the one that fired her. If you have a gripe with those who did fire her you will have to take that up with them.
I am ignoring the entire thing. It was ever so amusing that you delighted so much in a Black woman being fired for incompetence.

I am ignoring the entire thing. It was ever so amusing that you delighted so much in a Black woman being fired for incompetence.
Don't get me wrong. It is not skin color that I associate with incompetence, it is pride and rebellion against God. I long advocated for leftist rebels like Hillary to be fired for incompetence, but not because of her black faced skits in college.

Don't get me wrong. It is not skin color that I associate with incompetence, it is pride and rebellion against God. I long advocated for leftist rebels like Hillary to be fired for incompetence, but not because of her black faced skits in college.
Hillary was not at all incompetent. She got more votes than Trump and cartainly would have handled Covid better than Trump, who deliberately told the White House Staff not to wear masks, and they nearly all were infected.

Why didn't Trump want to wear a mask? Because he wears makeup every day: he is not naturally quite so orange, and the mask strings smeared his makeup.

Hillary was not at all incompetent. She got more votes than Trump and cartainly would have handled Covid better than Trump, who deliberately told the White House Staff not to wear masks, and they nearly all were infected.

Why didn't Trump want to wear a mask? Because he wears makeup every day: he is not naturally quite so orange, and the mask strings smeared his makeup.
Just because lowlife Democrat politicians heap up mountains of fraudulent votes does not make them competent leaders.

You tell me. youre the resident racist.
I am called a racist because I dare call black racists the barbarian racists they are.

Elon Musk Responds, "This Must End!" After Woke Johns Hopkins DEI Office Puts out "Hit List" Against Males, Whites, Christians, Mid-aged people, Able-bodied people, Middle & owning class, English-speaking people | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson 1-12-24

Elon Musk Responds, “This Must End!” After Woke Johns Hopkins DEI Office Puts out “Hit List” Against Males, Whites, Christians, Mid-aged people, Able-bodied people, Middle & owning class, English-speaking people

By Jordan Conradson Jan. 12, 2024 11:20 am1710 Comments

Johns Hopkins Medicine’s Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity (DEI) recently sparked outrage over a discriminatory “privilege list” ahead of MLK Day, which claims that nine “social identity groups” are the benefactors of “unearned benefits.”

Condemning whites, Christians, males, cis-gendered straight people, the able-bodied, middle class and property owners, the middle-aged, and English speakers, the newsletter reads, “Privilege is a set of unearned benefits given to people who are in a specific social group. Privilege operates on personal, interpersonal, cultural, and institutional levels, and it provides advantages and favors to members of dominant groups at the expense of members of other groups. In the United States, privilege is granted to people who have membership in one or more of these social identity groups.”

The letter continues, “Privilege is characteristically invisible to people who have it. People in dominant groups often believe they have earned the privileges they enjoy or that everyone could have access to these privileges if only they worked to earn them. In fact, privileges are unearned and are granted to people in the dominant groups whether they want those privileges or not, and regardless of their stated intent.”

I am called a racist because I dare call black racists the barbarian racists they are.

Elon Musk Responds, "This Must End!" After Woke Johns Hopkins DEI Office Puts out "Hit List" Against Males, Whites, Christians, Mid-aged people, Able-bodied people, Middle & owning class, English-speaking people | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson 1-12-24

Elon Musk Responds, “This Must End!” After Woke Johns Hopkins DEI Office Puts out “Hit List” Against Males, Whites, Christians, Mid-aged people, Able-bodied people, Middle & owning class, English-speaking people

By Jordan Conradson Jan. 12, 2024 11:20 am1710 Comments

Johns Hopkins Medicine’s Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Health Equity (DEI) recently sparked outrage over a discriminatory “privilege list” ahead of MLK Day, which claims that nine “social identity groups” are the benefactors of “unearned benefits.”

Condemning whites, Christians, males, cis-gendered straight people, the able-bodied, middle class and property owners, the middle-aged, and English speakers, the newsletter reads, “Privilege is a set of unearned benefits given to people who are in a specific social group. Privilege operates on personal, interpersonal, cultural, and institutional levels, and it provides advantages and favors to members of dominant groups at the expense of members of other groups. In the United States, privilege is granted to people who have membership in one or more of these social identity groups.”

The letter continues, “Privilege is characteristically invisible to people who have it. People in dominant groups often believe they have earned the privileges they enjoy or that everyone could have access to these privileges if only they worked to earn them. In fact, privileges are unearned and are granted to people in the dominant groups whether they want those privileges or not, and regardless of their stated intent.”
I don't care about that.
I do are about how you deliberately posted that she was black. You have been proven to be a racist. White republican godbotherers are mostly racist. Get over it.

Werbung:
Back