We should be wary of embracing Muslims who behave nicely towards us now but who still remain true to Islamic beliefs.

Why haven't you watched Dr. Bill Warner explain Islam in terms that WE CAN UNDERSTAND?

I'm not scolding you, I'm simply baffled.

It is clear that you maintain your same beliefs as you had before I ever posted any of his videos.

What will it take to persuade you to give him a listen?
A recommendation from someone as biased and clueless as you would give me zero incentive to listen to him
In fact negative incentive

Werbung:
Why haven't you watched Dr. Bill Warner explain Islam in terms that WE CAN UNDERSTAND?

I'm not scolding you, I'm simply baffled.

It is clear that you maintain your same beliefs as you had before I ever posted any of his videos.

What will it take to persuade you to give him a listen?

Reception
edit
Middlebury Institute professor and terrorism expert Jeffrey M. Bale refers to Warner as an example of writers who identify Islam with Islamism. According to Bale, these writers relate all the characteristics associated with Islamism with Islam as a whole, alleging that "such characteristics are intrinsic to Islam itself, and therefore that Islamism and jihadism are simply logical extensions - or simple applications in practice - of the authentic tenets and core values of Islam." He argues that, what they "fail to acknowledge is that these particular interpretations are by no means the only possible interpretations of core Islamic doctrines, traditions, and values, nor are they necessarily the most authentic, valid, or widely shared interpretation

So... more biased opinion

What IS a GOOD Muslim?

In my way of thinking, a good Muslim does exactly what the Prophet of Islam did and said during HIS lifetime.

Good MUSLIMS obey what THE PROPHET MOHAMMED INSTRUCTED ALL Muslims to do.

I question if your Muslim friends allowed you to falsely believe that "good Muslims" are pleasing to you and I, non believers, and those the Prophet said they should kill or subjugate.

If my suspicion is correct, methinks you may have experienced, firsthand, what we both have cited on these pages, of Americans being lied to because we want to think the best of people.

Your friends may not be Jihadis, but would they conceal the actions or whereabouts of a RELATIVE or friend who was a Jihadi?

A good Muslim, no matter how you define it, would likely help a fellow Muslim escape discovery or capture by Americans.

And their values and ethics would have no hesitation in helping a Believer escape American law enforcement efforts.

And the desert sands are filled with the bodies of Christians who trusted Muslims who looked trustworthy or sounded sincere.
No they did not think like that. They were very Americanized very moderate .
The parents were great. I worked a lot in a area of a mini mall and the family owned a restaurant . I help them out a few times mainly looking out for their daughters.2 were beautiful women adults 1 was Young in high school.
When I say looking after them it refers the making sure they were safe. They drew men like you wouldn't belief.

So you know the one went on to be a fairly well know Beauty contest winner here in America and over seas.
I was treated like family .
A recommendation from someone as biased and clueless as you would give me zero incentive to listen to him
In fact negative incentive
Biased and clueless like you ? No he's not like you lug nut

The parents were great. I worked a lot in a area of a mini mall and the family owned a restaurant . I help them out a few times mainly looking out for their daughters.2 were beautiful women adults 1 was Young in high school.
When I say looking after them it refers the making sure they were safe. They drew men like you wouldn't belief.

So you know the one went on to be a fairly well know Beauty contest winner here in America and over seas.

I posted why he is biased and clueless
You just whine

I stand corrected, thank you.

The thing that Dr. Bill closes his comments with to the Apostate Prophet is that he wishes that we non Muslims (Kafirs) would learn more about Mohammed.

Surprisingly, he also wishes that all MUSLIMS would learn more about their Prophet Muhammed.

I stand corrected, thank you.

The thing that Dr. Bill closes his comments with to the Apostate Prophet is that he wishes that we non Muslims (Kafirs) would learn more about Mohammed.

Surprisingly, he also wishes that all MUSLIMS would learn more about their Prophet Muhammed.
The problem is that about 15 to 25 percent of Muslims are indeed radical , when you consider how many there are 2 billion thats is a hell of a lot of radicals And the problem starts when those who are not radical say nothing and do nothing about it out of fear or just they feel they have to or be a outcast .

Werbung:
The problem is that about 15 to 25 percent of Muslims are indeed radical , when you consider how many there are 2 billion thats is a hell of a lot of radicals And the problem starts when those who are not radical say nothing and do nothing about it out of fear or just they feel they have to or be a outcast .
And how many nice Muslims would peacefully and/or without any reservations, quietly go along with any ideas or notions or ballot measures or proposals by those 15 to 25% radical Muslims without being radicals themselves?

And how many nice Muslims would oppose those Jihadi initiatives?

Back