We should be wary of embracing Muslims who behave nicely towards us now but who still remain true to Islamic beliefs.

There are a good many Muslims who are not radical but it's difficult to tell how they feel unless you know them I know a hand full of good ones
Yes.

You are right. There are plenty of nice Muslims.

Question.

Would they vote to accept some aspects of Sharia law in America if it was on the ballot?

Werbung:
Yes.

You are right. There are plenty of nice Muslims.

Question.

Would they vote to accept some aspects of Sharia law in America if it was on the ballot?
I doubt it the ones I am close to were a very moderate family from Syria and the other was from Iraq he was a doctor there and they tried him because he was against Saddam . I have heard them all say good Muslims would not do that.
Its kinda that with all religions some people are able to do the right thing some not so much

Christian nationalism is a worldview that claims the U.S. is a Christian nation and that the country's laws should therefore be rooted in Christian values. This point of view has long been most prominent in white evangelical spaces but lately it's been getting lip service in Republican ones, too.

Researchers found that more than half of Republicans believe the country should be a strictly Christian nation, either adhering to the ideals of Christian nationalism (21%) or sympathizing with those views (33%).

Robert P. Jones, the president and founder of the nonpartisan PRRI, has been surveying the religious world for many years now. Recently, Jones said his group decided to start asking specifically about Christian nationalism.

In fact, according to the survey, half of Christian nationalism adherents and nearly 4 in 10 sympathizers said they support the idea of an authoritarian leader in order to keep these Christian values in society.

"At its root there are some deeply antidemocratic impulses here," Du Mez said. "So, to see that more than half of one political party is committed to Christian nationalism I think explains a lot in terms of our ability to achieve much bipartisan agreement."

The survey also found correlations between people who hold Christian nationalist views as well as Anti-Black, anti-immigrant, antisemitic views, anti-Muslim and patriarchal views.

You idiots keep worrying about a tiny group in the US, I will worry about a much larger group and their anti democratic views

Christian nationalism is a worldview that claims the U.S. is a Christian nation and that the country's laws should therefore be rooted in Christian values. This point of view has long been most prominent in white evangelical spaces but lately it's been getting lip service in Republican ones, too.

Researchers found that more than half of Republicans believe the country should be a strictly Christian nation, either adhering to the ideals of Christian nationalism (21%) or sympathizing with those views (33%).

Robert P. Jones, the president and founder of the nonpartisan PRRI, has been surveying the religious world for many years now. Recently, Jones said his group decided to start asking specifically about Christian nationalism.

In fact, according to the survey, half of Christian nationalism adherents and nearly 4 in 10 sympathizers said they support the idea of an authoritarian leader in order to keep these Christian values in society.

"At its root there are some deeply antidemocratic impulses here," Du Mez said. "So, to see that more than half of one political party is committed to Christian nationalism I think explains a lot in terms of our ability to achieve much bipartisan agreement."

The survey also found correlations between people who hold Christian nationalist views as well as Anti-Black, anti-immigrant, antisemitic views, anti-Muslim and patriarchal views.

You idiots keep worrying about a tiny group in the US, I will worry about a much larger group and their anti democratic views
The USA is a Christian national..what's funny is how the numb nut liberal cry about Christians they imported millions that have crossed the border

The USA is a Christian national..what's funny is how the numb nut liberal cry about Christians they imported millions that have crossed the border
It's not a Christian nation 8n the sense of Christian nationalism

No one cares about Christians who keep their beliefs to themselves it's the Long history and desire to impose them on others that is the issue duh

You support Gaza Muslim terriost the deals Barry O Bung hole and lying Biden made with Iran.
You attack Christianity all the time but never say any thing about muslims.
You clearly dislike Jews.
It's there for all to see
Prove it by quoting my posts
But you won't lying lugnut

I doubt it the ones I am close to were a very moderate family from Syria and the other was from Iraq he was a doctor there and they tried him because he was against Saddam . I have heard them all say good Muslims would not do that.
Its kinda that with all religions some people are able to do the right thing some not so much
What IS a GOOD Muslim?

In my way of thinking, a good Muslim does exactly what the Prophet of Islam did and said during HIS lifetime.

Good MUSLIMS obey what THE PROPHET MOHAMMED INSTRUCTED ALL Muslims to do.

I question if your Muslim friends allowed you to falsely believe that "good Muslims" are pleasing to you and I, non believers, and those the Prophet said they should kill or subjugate.

If my suspicion is correct, methinks you may have experienced, firsthand, what we both have cited on these pages, of Americans being lied to because we want to think the best of people.

Your friends may not be Jihadis, but would they conceal the actions or whereabouts of a RELATIVE or friend who was a Jihadi?

A good Muslim, no matter how you define it, would likely help a fellow Muslim escape discovery or capture by Americans.

And their values and ethics would have no hesitation in helping a Believer escape American law enforcement efforts.

And the desert sands are filled with the bodies of Christians who trusted Muslims who looked trustworthy or sounded sincere.

What IS a GOOD Muslim?

In my way of thinking, a good Muslim does exactly what the Prophet of Islam did and said during HIS lifetime.

Good MUSLIMS obey what THE PROPHET MOHAMMED INSTRUCTED ALL Muslims to do.

I question if your Muslim friends allowed you to falsely believe that "good Muslims" are pleasing to you and I, non believers, and those the Prophet said they should kill or subjugate.

If my suspicion is correct, methinks you may have experienced, firsthand, what we both have cited on these pages, of Americans being lied to because we want to think the best of people.

Your friends may not be Jihadis, but would they conceal the actions or whereabouts of a RELATIVE or friend who was a Jihadi?

A good Muslim, no matter how you define it, would likely help a fellow Muslim escape discovery or capture by Americans.

And their values and ethics would have no hesitation in helping a Believer escape American law enforcement efforts.

And the desert sands are filled with the bodies of Christians who trusted Muslims who looked trustworthy or sounded sincere.
If only you could get Muslims to agree on what Islam really means. Or Christians. Or how a religious text applies in the current real world.
Or what religious people consider a good believer, and your attempt to define it is silly

You don't seem capable of understanding this simple idea lol

If we became the biggest, strongest, richest, most free nation on Earth in less than 250 years while abiding by Christian values, and today we have developed life threatening problems, the obvious way to fix things is to return to the rules and values which we followed to become the best nation on Earth.

If we became the biggest, strongest, richest, most free nation on Earth in less than 250 years while abiding by Christian values, and today we have developed life threatening problems, the obvious way to fix things is to return to the rules and values which we followed to become the best nation on Earth.
Prove that all happened due to Christian values (assuming it's true which is another question)
Correlation is not causation
Another simple idea you seem incapable of understanding

Two non Christian countries are ahead of us
Should we adopt their religion? Lol

Werbung:
Why haven't you watched Dr. Bill Warner explain Islam in terms that WE CAN UNDERSTAND?

I'm not scolding you, I'm simply baffled.

It is clear that you maintain your same beliefs as you had before I ever posted any of his videos.

What will it take to persuade you to give him a listen?

Back