Welcome to Obama's Amerika

Federal agents' pre-dawn raid on reporter's home raises questions

Audrey Hudson’s husband had just left for work on August 6 when suddenly, her dog began barking. The nationally-known journalist walked over to the curtains and peeked outside to discover her Chesapeake Bay home was surrounded by law enforcement officers wearing full body armor.

The phone rang. It was her husband.

“I’m in the driveway,” he said. “The police are here. Open the door.”

And so began Hudson’s nightmare – held captive by armed agents of the U.S. Coast Guard, Maryland State Police and the Department of Homeland Security as they staged a pre-dawn raid in search of unregistered firearms and a “potato gun.”

But instead of taking the potato gun, agents seized unrelated government documents and notes from the former Washington Times journalist.

“I think they found a great way to get into my house and get a hold of my confidential notes and go through every other file in my office."
- Audrey Hudson, journalist

Werbung:
Makes you wonder why he really joined Rev. Wright's church.
Simple why he joined it was the highest profile blavk community church. Networking pure and simple. Explains why he could not recall anything he heard there, paid no attention. Judt there to rub shoulders.

What is considered the poverty level?

Also, in reality, the cost of living is different in all states.

If you lived by the coast where I do, it's going to cost you at least twice as much than if you moved two hours away out to the desert.

What is considered the poverty level?

Also, in reality, the cost of living is different in all states.

If you lived by the coast where I do, it's going to cost you at least twice as much than if you moved two hours away out to the desert.
Really just a statistical bar to guage rekative movement but point taken. Govt can and does adjust for relative vost if living whencit chooses to. Medicare vendor psyments for example.

U.S. Unemployment Ticks Up, Labor Force Participation Lowest Since ’78

U.S. employers added 204,000 jobs in October, nudging the unemployment rate to 7.3 percent, up from its previous posting of 7.2 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

The U-6 unemployment rate, considered a broader measure of actual unemployment in the U.S., increased to 13.8 percent, up from 13.6 percent.

The labor force participation rate fell to 62.8 percent, down from its previous 63.2 percent, the worst showing since March 1978:

fredgraph-620x372.png

Let's see ..... who was President in 1978 ......

720,ooo Americans Leave Labor Force in October

On Friday, the Labor Department reported that 720,000 Americans left the labor force. This exodus pushed the labor force participation rate down to 62.8%, the lowest level since 1978. One out of three adults in neither working nor actively looking for work.

Some observers attribute the sharp drop to the shutdown and the furloughed federal workers. Even if that were the case, and it is unclear why these workers would be counted as not in the labor force, the number of Americans exiting is still significant. The total number of adults not in the labor force in October rose 935,000 to almost 92 million.

Able body adults increased like 240k so that 204k didnt even keep pace. This farce about unemployment getting anything but worse is obscene.

Able body adults increased like 240k so that 204k didnt even keep pace. This farce about unemployment getting anything but worse is obscene.

It's like every thing else in government these days. Smoke and mirrors. That's just like the DOW being so high. What are those numbers based on? They used to be connected to productivity. I'm still clueless about what they represent today. Certainly nothing based on what's happening on the ground.

It's like every thing else in government these days. Smoke and mirrors. That's just like the DOW being so high. What are those numbers based on? They used to be connected to productivity. I'm still clueless about what they represent today. Certainly nothing based on what's happening on the ground.
They are based on printed money.

Werbung:
NYC Food Bank Head: 40% Of Veterans Need Food Assistance

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Veterans are returning to New York City from their service only to be faced with going hungry, the head a city food bank said.

As WCBS 880′s Monica Miller reported, Margarette Purvis, president and CEO of the Food Bank for New York City, tried to raise awareness about the plight of former service members during a speech in the Bronx on Sunday.

Back