What a filthy work !

Sorry but I did not read the rest of your post after reading your first sentence.

How does one believe this when the history of Islam is murder and conquest? And, now you condemn Israel for doing what Islam has been doing for centuries. Is this not the height of hypocrisy?

You and American libs have so much in common. It is no wonder you are both united in your efforts to destroy the West.

Hey, read Quran and Sunnah , you can see how peaceful Islam is. You can see what Islam instructions call for. Your minds all are distorted by the propaganda of people who don't respect Islam just because it calls for peace whereas they can't live without blood .

Yes there were wars in the Islamic history, and this is present in the histires of all nations not only Islamic nation. But the difference is Islamic people never fighted innocents or people who live peacefully with muslims, Mulslims fighted to defend themselves because states in the past all tried to kill Islam and to fight muslims . Muslims were defending themselves, and when muslims ruled , fair is for all . But what happens when Americans or Israelis rule ?? Millions of innocent victims .

Tell me what crimes or massacres you know that were committed by muslims ?? tell me just to be clear .

Finally, ask yourself now : Why Islam is the fastest growing religion ?? Especially in Europe ??

and by the way, Muslims don't want to destroy the west !! . Muslims love peace and love all humans . But when muslims are killed and their lands are occupied , they surely will defend themselves !

Werbung:
Hey, read Quran and Sunnah , you can see how peaceful Islam is. You can see what Islam instructions call for. Your minds all are distorted by the propaganda of people who don't respect Islam just because it calls for peace whereas they can't live without blood .

Yes there were wars in the Islamic history, and this is present in the histires of all nations not only Islamic nation. But the difference is Islamic people never fighted innocents or people who live peacefully with muslims, Mulslims fighted to defend themselves because states in the past all tried to kill Islam and to fight muslims . Muslims were defending themselves, and when muslims ruled , fair is for all . But what happens when Americans or Israelis rule ?? Millions of innocent victims .

Tell me what crimes or massacres you know that were committed by muslims ?? tell me just to be clear .

Finally, ask yourself now : Why Islam is the fastest growing religion ?? Especially in Europe ??

and by the way, Muslims don't want to destroy the west !! . Muslims love peace and love all humans . But when muslims are killed and their lands are occupied , they surely will defend themselves !

It does not matter what your book says...it is the actions of many who claim to be members of your religion that is the problem.

Nearly every day somewhere in the world Muslims scream Allahu Akbar as the commit cowardly heinous murder of innocent women, children, elderly, etc...so when non-Muslims see this it is difficult to believe your religion is one of peace...and knowing the history of Islam makes it that much more difficult.

Many Muslims are peaceful and many are not. They all claim to be adhering to the teachings of the Prophet.

Werbung:
It does not matter what your book says...it is the actions of many who claim to be members of your religion that is the problem.

Nearly every day somewhere in the world Muslims scream Allahu Akbar as the commit cowardly heinous murder of innocent women, children, elderly, etc...so when non-Muslims see this it is difficult to believe your religion is one of peace...and knowing the history of Islam makes it that much more difficult.

Many Muslims are peaceful and many are not. They all claim to be adhering to the teachings of the Prophet.

To be clear for all of you, there are some individual behaviors by some people, and those people don't give the real picture about Islam. Killing any innocent is a big sin in Islam. And the cases you've mentioned can be counted on hand's fingers , however I and all muslims condemn that .

On the other hand, I asked you and I repeat it again , what do you know about the history of Islam ?? give me precise examples and don't speak in general . The history of Islam is the most peaceful history ever. Muslims never fought or been aggressive. In all their wars , they were defending. And when they are victorious , they always forgive, and kill as less people as necessary .

But what about the history of Christians ?? what about the Apartheid in South Africa ?? What about WW1 & WW2 ?? What about nuclear weapons ?? What about Prisons of Iraq ?? What about Guantanamo ?? What about zionists massacres and stealing Palestine ?? What about destroying Mosques ?? What about ........... ??

The record of Christians is very large and unfortunately BLACK . If you want to bind terrorism with a specific religion , you should bind it with Christianity , although I don't prefer to look at the subject from this angle. But you always try to bind terrorism with Islam though you all know how terrorist Christians have been and still .

Finally, I told you I don't look to it through that angle. Muslims believe in Jesus and in real christianity. We know and believe that all prophets have the same message about peace and love. Remember that in all the years when Muslims ruled , they never destroyed any church for Christians or Jews. On the other hand , when Christians or Jews rule or be victorious, the first they do is to destroy Mosques !! Islam orders Muslims to always be peaceful especially with Jews and Christians because we have many things in common . But Islam ,on the other hand , orders Muslims to fight and protect themselves and their lands when they are under attack . I think this is fair , don't you ??

Back