What do you think of Independents

Werbung:
As a liberal, I find myself this time agreeing with GenSeneca. Stand for something. Too many independents do not.
Well from my perspective; there are quite a few Independents that do stand for something around here but none of our values meet the esteemed/imperial ones criteria for worthiness so we just get lumped into the prelabeled box of 'LIBERAL LEFT THINKERS'...so I just ignore his narrow minded view points on quite a few issues. :cool:

thats not what you said. please consider making up your mind if you seek to differentiate yourself from othe pols that are guided by the moistened finger in the air.

All I am saying is that I listen to each of them and then decide who is best.

Being "out of the mainstream" is a good thing. The "mainstream" is where one is most likely to be run over by a power boat, eaten by a big fish, swept over a waterfall, and drowned.

I've been overboard in the mainstream of the Mississippi, and it's a tough place to survive. I've seen the mainstream of politics, and it's even rougher. Garbage floats by in the river -- but you aren't expected to vote for it. In politics you're expected to swallow it.

El Veto-Voter
www.HaltVote.com

Well this just reminds me of how excited I was earlier in the year to believe that this was the year, but alas I was disappointed again. I thought this because I had a professor who is really smart when it comes to politics, and he was certain that this year we would see an independent rise, and he backed it up with all these facts and historical examples, and so I thought there was no way he could be wrong. Oh well, I guess he is human, but it was still exciting to think about for a little bit. Thanks for sharing.

Well this just reminds me of how excited I was earlier in the year to believe that this was the year, but alas I was disappointed again. I thought this because I had a professor who is really smart when it comes to politics, and he was certain that this year we would see an independent rise, and he backed it up with all these facts and historical examples, and so I thought there was no way he could be wrong. Oh well, I guess he is human, but it was still exciting to think about for a little bit. Thanks for sharing.
Trump is as close to being a 3rd party as you will get. One guy who has made a seismic shift in an existing party.

Werbung:
Back