What PERFECT "Karma", For Health-Care CEOs!!!!

Werbung:
Bernays Madoff spends Christmas in the Hospital...
Prison Officials stated that he 'fell out of bed and there are facial bruises'...anyone else think that somebody did a little smack down upon ole Bernays person ;)

I hear this on my radio this morning and I've looked for a NBC update and can't find it or you'd all have a link to read!

Seems as though we both heard this 'WONDERFUL EVENT'...I posted mine in the LOUNGE!

YEP, that news event sure brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart!!!

you realize Madoff was not an insurance CEO don't you ?

I see wealth envy is alive and well here.

After you've been around here for a while longer you'll get the 'DRIFT' of what Mr.Shaman says when he puts a topic title and then posts a story that MIGHT SEEM DIFFERENT...but it all ties back into WHAT WE WOULD HOPE WOULD HAPPEN TO THE INSURANCE CEO'S JUST AS THIS INCIDENT TO GOOD OLE BERNAY MADOFF...;)

You assume too much, I don't desire wealth, but I am world-class pissed off at people like Bernie who steal from ordinary people, or steal retirement money and condemn them to poverty in their old age.

I question the "falling out of bed" story considering the extent of his injuries. I've fallen out of a top bunk and I didn't break any ribs. I bet some of the folks in their expressed their dismay at Bernie's behavior.

After you've been around here for a while longer you'll get the 'DRIFT' of what Mr.Shaman says when he puts a topic title and then posts a story that MIGHT SEEM DIFFERENT...but it all ties back into WHAT WE WOULD HOPE WOULD HAPPEN TO THE INSURANCE CEO'S JUST AS THIS INCIDENT TO GOOD OLE BERNAY MADOFF...;)

Yes, I think I have his number.

You assume too much, I don't desire wealth, but I am world-class pissed off at people like Bernie who steal from ordinary people, or steal retirement money and condemn them to poverty in their old age.

I question the "falling out of bed" story considering the extent of his injuries. I've fallen out of a top bunk and I didn't break any ribs. I bet some of the folks in their expressed their dismay at Bernie's behavior.

Madoff is a slime of course. Shaman's wealth envy is far more generally directed. And wealth envy need not be accompnied by desire but more a desire than NO ONE attain wealth. See K.Marx...

He, meaning Madoff, was given a lesson by both the prison staff and the inmates. Easy to feel no pity for that till you consider the cruel and unusual thing.

Madoff is a slime of course. Shaman's wealth envy is far more generally directed. And wealth envy need not be accompnied by desire but more a desire than NO ONE attain wealth. See K.Marx...

He, meaning Madoff, was given a lesson by both the prison staff and the inmates. Easy to feel no pity for that till you consider the cruel and unusual thing.

I'm sure everyone agrees Bernie Madoff is a slime.

You're mistaken about Shaman though. If you make it through thousands of posts you'll see that there are some "in general" themes in here. While some take the greed is good no matter who or what gets hurt, don't need any social safety nets and any progressive tax or tax on business is terrible position Shaman merely stands up for the counter position.

So many... probably most... of his posts are targeted directly to those in the aforementioned category.

In this case it seems he was connecting the dots between Wall Street millionaires like Madoff and health insurance CEO millionaires that have spent billions over the years trying to stop any needed & meaningful healthcare reform that would help everyday working people.

That's not wealth envy... that's pointing out how detached some people can become until their own chickens come home to roost.
;)

Maybe this is what MORE 1%ers need.....a little taste o' desperation...for A CHANGE!!!!
He's a common, ordinary, garden-variety RIP-OFF ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ALSO (might) be seeing someone who's gonna (finally) start RATTIN'-OUT all-o'-those folks who COLLUDED with him, once he gets the well-deserved number o' butt-whuppins'!!!!!!!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.thumb.png

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarnivalGames.jpg

"We got a WINNAH, here!!!!!!!"

Werbung:
That's not wealth envy... that's pointing out how detached some people can become until their own chickens come home to roost.;)

Bingo!!!!!!!!!

Wait'll the Freepers & Dead-O-Heads (finally) realized THEY'VE gotten screwed....and, start beggin' & whinin' for some help.

Yeah....it's gonna be a regular-stampede comin' to their rescue.

:rolleyes:

Back