What physical or other clues indicate someone is a dim wit?

Still ranting all about me.

gay-obama-721x491.jpg
ranting? lol. i knew you were an english language moron, since that isn't what I am doing. I am lauging at you, which if your iq was over 50 you'd figure out :)
i am, however, replying to your posts. you know...that's how discussions work, moron.
god you're a true moron.

Werbung:
ranting? lol. i knew you were an english language moron, since that isn't what I am doing. I am lauging at you, which if your iq was over 50 you'd figure out :)
i am, however, replying to your posts. you know...that's how discussions work, moron.
god you're a true moron.
Thank you kindly, but there is no way that I am funnier than you.

Thank you kindly, but there is no way that I am funnier than you.

oh you are definitely most amusing, and a true moron.
no need to thank me for just observing your posts and commenting on them.
you have no one to thank but yourself for being a moron!

i find that using the same words helps morons like you comprehend my posts, since you are easily confused otherwise
And you are doing quite well for someone who dropped out in the third grade, but there are synonyms to confused as well

Strongest matches
Strong matches

And you are doing quite well for someone who dropped out in the third grade, but there are synonyms to confused as well

Strongest matches
Strong matches

again, making up obviously false lies about me in an attempt to "insult" me (hahahahha) just makes you look stupid. lol.
but you are a true moron :)

again, making up obviously false lies about me in an attempt to "insult" me (hahahahha) just makes you look stupid. lol.
but you are a true moron :)
Now let me help you. instead of saying.
but you are a true moron

Try this. Again, fabricating blatantly, bogus and fictitious lies about Muaa, in an attempt to blaspheme Muaa, hee haw just makes you look half witted and naive. LOL, but you are a righteously dense nitty.

So please get creative and stop pretending to be the village simpleton

Now let me help you. instead of saying.
but you are a true moron

Try this. Again, fabricating blatantly, bogus and fictitious lies about Muaa, in an attempt to blaspheme Muaa, hee haw just makes you look half witted and naive. LOL, but you are a righteously dense nitty.

So please get creative and stop pretending to be the village simpleton

i guess you were too stupid to understand my earlier simple post about using the same words for morons like you. lol.

but at least you haven't "bragged" about the "skill" needed to post about apple stock for at least 10 minutes.
maybe there is hope for you yet!

i guess you were too stupid to understand my earlier simple post about using the same words for morons like you. lol.

but at least you haven't "bragged" about the "skill" needed to post about apple stock for at least 10 minutes.
maybe there is hope for you yet!

Werbung:
Back